Jewel of the Seas - April 26 - May 3 Review

Yes, but I would say nothing fancy. There were a few fast food places, Wendy's, Popeye's. Also a chain restaurant, Applebee's maybe that I remember.

These would be fine for the family, they are not looking for anything fancy at all. Thanks.

What was the price per person for Noel's tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was $45 p/p. I made reservations before we left on the trip and had to leave a $5 p/p deposit. The remainder was to be paid in cash $40. I also tipped him an additional $5.

I'm enjoying reading your review....can you clarify somehthing? You mentioned it was $40 to book both Chops and Portofinos....do you mean you booked them the first night and could make your reservation for any night during the week? It's ususally $30 per person, correct?

When we were doing our little tour of the ship on embarkation day we went to Chops and it was a special rate that day to book for both venues. Savings of $10. We made the reservations for Monday and Tuesday nights.

You said there were no stores open on St. Croix because it was Sunday. Is there anything right at the port open?

The port was a loooonggg pier to walk down and then there was a gate to go through. Then you were in the town. There wasn't a building that you walk through with shops and whatnot. There were vendors in tents set up selling stuff.

On the street we walked a few stores were open but nothing interesting, a dive shop, a pharmacy, an art store.

I have started to write my review of the Jewel of the Seas April 26- May 3 sailing. I have a blog where the review can be found. As I write about each day I will post the newest links here. Feel free to ask any and all questions!

http://barbarahasablog.blogspot.com/2014/05/vacation-all-i-ever-wanted.html

Thanks for getting off the ship so fast! We were on by 11:15, now off to read your blog.

Thanks for getting off the ship so fast! We were on by 11:15, now off to read your blog.

See, and I felt we didn't get off the ship fast, but that will be in my final blog post when I get to that day.