Does my 123go choice show up on my cruise page?

wales4ever

Took out the classic drink package when I booked but I cannot find any reference to it now.

Any ideas of where I can view it?

It should be listed on your confirmation from X. It has been listed on ours as WAV7-PREM BEV, 123GOPROMO1 or BEV123GO. I'm not sure why they keep changing it. I booked two of the cruises at the same time and both have different codes.

Edited by prim8keeper

Took out the classic drink package when I booked but I cannot find any reference to it now.

Any ideas of where I can view it?

Some people seem to be able to view it some not.

I cant for instance, however I guess the important thing is that it shows on your CELEBRITY (not TA) invoice, which you should get.

One member recomends requesting a final copy of the Invoice close to sailing due to refund and cancellation issues.

I booked my January cruise using an online TA with the 123 deal back months ago and my drink package still isn't there.

Was told by the TA all my amenities are in place but may not show on my Celebrity...

signed: Abitworried

I booked my January cruise using an online TA with the 123 deal back months ago and my drink package still isn't there.

Was told by the TA all my amenities are in place but may not show on my Celebrity...

signed: Abitworried

Same here until I called TA who set a prompt to celebrity to correct. Since then my TA ran a promotion which netted us an upgrade to the premium package and the celebrity reservation still doesn't reflect that. I emailed again and it appears that if it is provided by the TA they don't purchase the beverage packages from celebrity until about 2 weeks out so that is why they don't how most if the time.

I can understand from a cash flow perspective that would tie up a whole lot of the TA's cash over the course of a year. Kind of like over withholding on your taxes, essentially an interest free loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here until I called TA who set a prompt to celebrity to correct. Since then my TA ran a promotion which netted us an upgrade to the premium package and the celebrity reservation still doesn't reflect that. I emailed again and it appears that if it is provided by the TA they don't purchase the beverage packages from celebrity until about 2 weeks out so that is why they don't how most if the time.

I can understand from a cash flow perspective that would tie up a whole lot of the TA's cash over the course of a year. Kind of like over withholding on your taxes, essentially an interest free loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I understood that the TA was paying for the grats... and the drinks were on Celebrity... FWIW the TA has always come thru for me in the past, it just seems a bit odd...

I had the same issue and figured it out. If you have a My Celebrity account, log in and click on "My Reservations." Then go to "Manage Reservations" and select "View Guests" in the drop down and it should show up. If you don't have a My Celebrity account it is very easy to create and then you just put in your booking number under "My Reservations" and the cruise will show up. I had booked through a TA but created the account just for this info.

I had the same issue and figured it out. If you have a My Celebrity account, log in and click on "My Reservations." Then go to "Manage Reservations" and select "View Guests" in the drop down and it should show up. If you don't have a My Celebrity account it is very easy to create and then you just put in your booking number under "My Reservations" and the cruise will show up. I had booked through a TA but created the account just for this info.

Yes, I have added the reservation way back when I booked it, it just doesn't show the package.... cabin number and our names, but no drinks. :(

Also maybe a website glitch. Yesterday, it was not showing up for me under "My Cruise Summary" and only if I clicked on the link to "View Guests" but today it shows up under the summary. I would still call.

Just got home and went over my emails with my online TA and found this line:

The Beverage package will not show on your reservation when viewing it online.

In fact the reservation print out from Celebrity shows the Grats taken care of....

So I guess the TA is actually footing the free drinks (and $100.00 cabin credit)

Go figure! :o

The UK booking office is very, very poor actually.

We booked our cruise in February and had the drinks package with the 123go offer.

Since then, I have been e-mailed around 12 different invoices - all of them incorrect.

Every time I have to contact them - every time they say it will be revised today - every time I get a different invoice, which is incorrect, or just the same wrong one mailed to me.

Called them again this morning, same old story, waiting for yet another invoice........

I have two cruises booked with the free classic bev package. One through a TA and it does not show up on my Celebrity booking summary (it is however clearly listed on all my documents) and one directly with Celebrity which does show up on my booking summary.

I'm guessing it's similar to the issue where price does not show up when booked with a TA but does when booked direct.

Just make sure you have all your paperwork with you when you board just in case.

It took over a year for the item to show up on the reservation display for my last cruise. Didn't need to follow up, I guess they just processed them close to sailing date in that case.

So, basically, it can appear there, but definitely may not appear there.

As long as you have it somewhere on your paperwork you should be good.