vicarious cruising ...cheer a girl up from her hospital bed please ...

Lovely other

Hi

We are considering a Princess trip later this year once I'm back on my feet and was wandering if anyone had any links to reviews/live froms that include both menu's and patters from day to day.

Its getting awfully boring in this little room now and I need my cruising fix...

thanks in advance

em x

What ship are you thinking about and what iteniary?

probably baltics/norway ...but i'd go for anything to look at right now.

hospital internet is so slow and youtube is disabled so that's why I'm asking for all you lovely folks to help. searching takes hours ...i'm bored but not that bored lol

I want to dream of lovely food and fun activities/lectures etc ....I'm supposed to be on a Holland America ship right now :(

This reporter has a wonderful sense of humor (always good while recovering) complete with videos and photos. He also travels in suites so you can really enjoy the trip!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1976282

He has been on a couple of trips so he is fun to read.

This wonderful woman I have followed for three years now. She and her husband live in the Caribbean on cruise ships for the entire winter. She blogs daily. She also post photos. You can start anywhere and see what they did for the past few years . .

http://www.pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com

I know it isn't the Baltic, but it can warm you up and show you some life onboard.

Hope your recovery goes well and you are home soon.

Hi

We are considering a Princess trip later this year once I'm back on my feet and was wandering if anyone had any links to reviews/live froms that include both menu's and patters from day to day.

Its getting awfully boring in this little room now and I need my cruising fix...

thanks in advance

em x

Here is hoping that you get better quickly. :) We have just booked a 29 Day Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa Islands cruise for Oct 2015. And yes we are excited!:D

https://oct2015crownprincesshawaiita...hutterfly.com/ ✔ Check this out!

We are just,

RetiredNTraveling!

hospital internet is so slow and youtube is disabled so that's why I'm asking for all you lovely folks to help. searching takes hours ...i'm bored but not that bored lol

I want to dream of lovely food and fun activities/lectures etc ....I'm supposed to be on a Holland America ship right now :(

Norway is a fantastic cruise! That would be a great choice.

I have friends and family in Buxton. :D

Hi

thanks in advance

em x

I hope that you will feel better fast. Planning a cruise is a great way to help the healing process.

Norway and the Baltics is on my bucket list. You might enjoy vicarious traveling by viewing my wife's website. She makes slide shows from the pictures she takes on our cruises and vacations and posts them on her website. You can get to her website and the individual slide shows at the links below in my sig but here is a quick link directly to the travel section

Nancy's Oasis ~ Cruises and More

Hope you get better and go home soon.

Norway is a fantastic cruise! That would be a great choice.

I have friends and family in Buxton. :D

I know Buxton well. I am a bit further south in Baslow (well usually when I'm not lounging around Chesterfield Hospital).

Hi

thanks in advance

em x

Tell us which Princess cruise you're considering and we'll all do our best to give you a "Cruising Fix" :D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)

LuLu

So sorry that you are in hospital and missing out on a HAL cruise as well.

There is a woman posting on this Princess Forum now .

Her CCname is GweninTX.

She and her DH have completed a TA and are now beginning a Baltics cruise .

I am not computer savy enough to give you a link to her posts but the title has Transatlatic and Baltics cruise in it. If you go to Princess Forum on the CC website,you will probably find her posts on the first page of the forum.

I think rhey are on the Royal.

I agree that the posts by pescadoamarillo are very interesting.

The couple's adventures on their winter cruises are almost like reading a novel.

Posts by Pia are also good reading,although she does not have a live post on the forum right now.

There isalways something interesting on this forum to read,just scroll thepages and I am sure you will find something to read and get a bit of a cruise fix.

Good wishes to you for a good recouperation!

Tell us which Princess cruise you're considering and we'll all do our best to give you a "Cruising Fix" :D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)

LuLu

See above....

Good morning! I hope your feeling much better. Here's something funny I think will cheer you up. Can you laugh without anything hurting? If so, you will enjoy this one between two Disney ships? HILARIOUS!

Best wishes!

Edited by JimAOk1945

Good morning! I hope your feeling much better. Here's something funny I think will cheer you up. Can you laugh without anything hurting? If so, you will enjoy this one between two Disney ships? HILARIOUS!

Best wishes!

Oh, my goodness! You certainly don't have to be in hospital to enjoy that YouTube video, belly laughs and all! Thanks for sharing with everyone!