Lazule Spa and Morningstar Beach

kutschie22

We just returned from a visit to St. Thomas earlier this month. This was our second time to the island and I wanted to share a little about our experience. We booked spa treatments in advance at the Lazule Spa at the Marriott Frenchmen's Reef. This was a convenient and relaxing way to spend a day in St. Thomas.

We were able to take a taxi to the hotel for $12. We checked in about 3 hours prior to our spa treatment and were given access to the spa area and pool. We walked from the Marriott property to Morningstar beach. We had lunch and drinks at a restaurant on the beach, swam in the water for a while and then headed back to the spa for our treatments. This worked out really well because we could shower at the spa before our treatments.

After the spa treatments, we spent some time at the spa pool before catching a taxi back to our ship. We managed to avoid crowds and have a very relaxing day in St. Thomas!

I would be happy to answer any questions you have!

• 2 weeks later...
We just returned from a visit to St. Thomas earlier this month. This was our second time to the island and I wanted to share a little about our experience. We booked spa treatments in advance at the Lazule Spa at the Marriott Frenchmen's Reef. This was a convenient and relaxing way to spend a day in St. Thomas.

We were able to take a taxi to the hotel for $12. We checked in about 3 hours prior to our spa treatment and were given access to the spa area and pool. We walked from the Marriott property to Morningstar beach. We had lunch and drinks at a restaurant on the beach, swam in the water for a while and then headed back to the spa for our treatments. This worked out really well because we could shower at the spa before our treatments.

After the spa treatments, we spent some time at the spa pool before catching a taxi back to our ship. We managed to avoid crowds and have a very relaxing day in St. Thomas!

I would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Sounds like a lovely day. Can I ask what treatments they offered and how did the prices compare to those onboard ship? How far a walk was it to the beach?

saltybones: Magens isn't known for snorkeling. In fact, I would think the snorkeling at Morning Star near the rocks at either end would be better than Magens. There is also snorkeling at Frenchman's Cove, next door to the Reef on the harbor side.

canadarocks: It is probably a 5-10 min walk. There are stairs and wooden catwalks (actually quite pretty). You can also take the shuttle from the Reef front entrance to to Morning Star check-in.

Thanks for the snorkeling info, we just want to snorkel from a beach there, somewhere,I did a little research and also came up with

Coki, it sounded a tad iffy.

We have our own gear, just need to find a good place. We are there for the day via cruise ship, 8-6, any input is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

canadarocks: The spa has a website with spa service descriptions and pricing - a quick google search will bring it up. My husband had a therapeutic massage that he enjoyed, and I had the "Lazule Signature Sugar Glow With Vichy" treatment - it was great. I think prices are probably comparable to the ship, but I'm not sure. I appreciated having access to the spa facilities and pool throughout the day, and the fact that there was no pitch for product purchases at the end. I would go again in a heartbeat!

canadarocks: The spa has a website with spa service descriptions and pricing - a quick google search will bring it up. My husband had a therapeutic massage that he enjoyed, and I had the "Lazule Signature Sugar Glow With Vichy" treatment - it was great. I think prices are probably comparable to the ship, but I'm not sure. I appreciated having access to the spa facilities and pool throughout the day, and the fact that there was no pitch for product purchases at the end. I would go again in a heartbeat!

Thanks so much. Always good to read first hand experiences. :)

• 3 months later...