First solo cruise: 39 year old male.. Suggestions??

ssa444

i am beginning to plan a solo cruise and im trying to find the best line not only for solo cruisers, but also for ones in my age demographic. does anyone have any advice?

this is a new concept for me, but i love cruising (been on 3) and dont want to let being solo get in the way.

all 3 of my previous cruises were on RCCL ships. i also am somewhat of a snob when it comes to the ship and dont want to go on anything old/boring. plenty of activity is something i am looking for.

love the flow rider, rock climbing, excursions, etc..

thanks

Hi, I have never sailed them but it sounds like you are looking for

Oasis of The Seas or Allure of The Seas. From what I understand, they

are bigger than some cities:eek: (7,000 pax and crew)......with plenty of

activities to choose from.

I have done the Oasis class ships 3 times and agree you will never get bored on the ship. Make sure you sign up for the meet and mingle before you go and meet people that may share some of your interest.

I'm taking my first solo cruise on the NCL Epic in August. I really wanted to see Europe and the Epic's itinerary is perfect for what I'm looking for. I also chose it because of it's studio cabins. Excited to see both Europe and meet new people!

2things to remember on the Epic: go to the solo gathering around 5:30--it's listed in the dailies, and don't miss Legends! I think I liked it better than BMG..

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

NCL's Breakaway, Getaway, or future Escape/Bliss which have studio cabins and a studio lounge and host. There's a mixer every night where the host helps break the ice and organizes group activities. The lounge and the atmosphere are conducive to socializing.

Edited by kylenyc