Another dress for dinner question - Alaska

Panorama, which leg are you on? We are on the N/B leg out of Vancouver on 23 May.

There is a Roll Call for our cruise if you're on that one too. We are trying to set-up a CC Meet & Greet for just after sail away. Jump in and say Hi.

I have worn Jeans to dinner in MDR on Crown before. But, I feel more comfortable in Dockers for dinner. I just pack to pair and it gets me through the whole cruise. Jeans most all other times though in cold climates.

Panorama, which leg are you on? We are on the N/B leg out of Vancouver on 23 May.

There is a Roll Call for our cruise if you're on that one too. We are trying to set-up a CC Meet & Greet for just after sail away. Jump in and say Hi.

I have worn Jeans to dinner in MDR on Crown before. But, I feel more comfortable in Dockers for dinner. I just pack to pair and it gets me through the whole cruise. Jeans most all other times though in cold climates.

Patrickandsusan, we are more than a year out! July 2015! My daughter likes to plan ahead, can you tell? Thanks for the invite - maybe you can go again next year. :)

One of the other couples traveling with us asked the question, so I figured that this would be the place to get a straight answer. My husband always wears khakis; this comes from one of the women traveling with us. We haven't been on a Princess cruise in several years, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

On Crown Princess in Alaska - are nice jeans acceptable for casual dinners in the MDR? I have checked the Princess website, so what I need to know is what is enforced rather than policy.
Nobody can answer as to what is enforced. Too many variables. You can only find out for yourself when trying something that is outside of policy.

Nobody can answer as to what is enforced. Too many variables. You can only find out for yourself when trying something that is outside of policy.

But nice jeans are within the policy, so it's a moot point.