Changes to Captain Circle benefits

redtogo

I guess the way I wrote it was ambiguous. I was listing some of the Elite/Platinum bennies and I did leave out others.:)

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping they did change it.

I just skimmed through and didn't see a listing of the actual changes. Have they been posted? Thanks.

No...the OP used a couple of free minutes 4 days ago to begin this post but hasn't used free minutes to explain why they think elite benefits are getting worse. Replacing the frosted glass with a plastic one affects everybody and not just an elite benefit...so why are they claiming that elite benefits are changing & getting cheaper? :confused:

Edited by Astro Flyer

No...the OP used a couple of free minutes to begin this post but hasn't used free minutes to explain why they think elite benefits are getting worse. Replacing the frosted glass with a plastic one affects everybody and not just an elite benefit...so what's their point by claiming elite benefits are getting cheaper? :confused:

Thanks. No changes then in reality! Who cares what type of glass?

When did Princess have a FREE Elite/Platinum Happy Hour? I thought it was $3.95 per selected drink for that evening. Last time we were on Royal Princess Nov 2014.

Thanks.

When it started it was $2.99. Then it became $3.99. Now it's $5.00. No bargain really.

The Wine Tasting is listed as a benefit for the Captains Circle. The glass, in the past, was hyped as one of the draws to attend. There are two wine tastings. I know one was by invitation to Elites. The other one was $9.50 and hel later in the cruise. We were on for 26 days.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's a fact, the glass was a draw as many have indicated. A collectors item.

If you don't like a comment, just pass it by. I consider it a benefit as it is listed in the brochure.

The Wine Tasting is listed as a benefit for the Captains Circle. The glass, in the past, was hyped as one of the draws to attend. There are two wine tastings. I know one was by invitation to Elites. The other one was $9.50 and hel later in the cruise. We were on for 26 days.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's a fact, the glass was a draw as many have indicated. A collectors item.

If you don't like a comment, just pass it by. I consider it a benefit as it is listed in the brochure.

The event is not just for elites, any one can go to either session if they pay for it. The elite benefit is that you get the 'cheaper' session free.