Live from Equinox! May 20-June 1. Venice to Barcelona

AZ ParrotHead

This a great review! I like your writing style and you are visiting many of the places I will be visiting this summer, including Equinox! Looking forward to the photos of Gastrobar and Slush.

Very good review! I love driving in Italy, I can pretend I am practicing my racing... We learned the 'Italian straddle', where the passing car takes a really long time to get in and out their lane when passing. And the shooting up the middle when they pass, forcing you to the shoulder.. Good times!

My question is about the hotel in Bellagio. We are going on a Venice round trip in late June and plan to drive to Lake Como before flying out of Milan. We love Marriott's too, so wanted to see where you stayed.

Very good review! I love driving in Italy, I can pretend I am practicing my racing... We learned the 'Italian straddle', where the passing car takes a really long time to get in and out their lane when passing. And the shooting up the middle when they pass, forcing you to the shoulder.. Good times!

My question is about the hotel in Bellagio. We are going on a Venice round trip in late June and plan to drive to Lake Como before flying out of Milan. We love Marriott's too, so wanted to see where you stayed.

In Bellagio we stayed at the Hotel Metropole. There are no chain hotels there. Rate was only 160 E per night for a deluxe room facing the lake.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This a great review! I like your writing style and you are visiting many of the places I will be visiting this summer, including Equinox! Looking forward to the photos of Gastrobar and Slush.

Bon Voyage. Today is the day. Enjoy your cruise. We fly out next Thursday to Barcelona to meet the EQ on the 1st. I look forward to following your journey over the next week and a half.

Steve, if we don't get any pics this sailing, I know who will send them back to us on the next one!!:D

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but since wie are On the Equinox, too, currently leaving Venice, I thought this might be the right place to post.

My concerns were:

- Corona not being part oft the classic package anymore, but it is.

- bar service is fast and friendly, as is all staff

- Music at the pool, until now, is far from being to loud

After a bit more than a day on board I feel welcome and can't find anything that upsets me (I am not looking very hard though for anything...)

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but since wie are On the Equinox, too, currently leaving Venice, I thought this might be the right place to post.

My concerns were:

- Corona not being part oft the classic package anymore, but it is.

- bar service is fast and friendly, as is all staff

- Music at the pool, until now, is far from being to loud

After a bit more than a day on board I feel welcome and can't find anything that upsets me (I am not looking very hard though for anything...)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Have you been to the Gastrobar or Slush?

What are your impressions?

Great "mouthwatering' review by AZ Parrothead so far!!

We are on the ship on the 28th and are wondering what to do in Porto Torres? Is there room for us for a private tour?

We recently booked this trip so I am still investigating.

Thanks,

Judi and Paul

Houston, Texas

Haven't been to Gastrobar yet, sipping On a frozen Cocktail from Slush right now though :-)

They offer about 10 different at 10$ each, or 7$ without the alcohol (which are covered by the classic package).

Like them!