Post Cruise Survey via email: did you get one?

Still waiting for our email survery. Cruise ended on Jewel OTS on Saturday.

Excellent cruise until departure. CD Daniel's announcements could not be heard in Safari club and the kicker was that he argued passengers telling them it was their fault. He would not admit he was in the wrong or apologize until there were multiple groups all telling him he could not be heard.

Received one the day we jot off FOS on 5/12, but DW didn't. She got one the day we got off Brilliance on 3/6 but I didn't. Apparently the survey only goes to whomever was listed as the 1st passenger in the cabin.

Not always. The last three cruises we have been on, since January, my wife and I each received our own survey to complete.

Ray in NH

We were on the Oasis in March. I was listed first on the reservation and never got a survey but my husband and 9 yr old daughter (sent to my email) did. Go figure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on a cruise from 5/2 - 5/9 and still have not received an email survey. I've also since booked another cruise, and while it is showing up online, I never received a confirmation email either! I have doubled checked to make sure RCI has my correct email address, and I've looked in my spam folder just in case. Nothing. :confused:

Anyone else have these issues? Should I just call them? Or is this par for the course?

I was on the same cruise and received the survey before I made it back to NJ. And several email reminders nagging me to fill it out over the next week.

Only started getting them after we joined C&A. Made sense to me..

I got one after Oasis in Dec. and that was my first cruise. Actually maybe that was something different, as it was a much longer survey than the one I just did.