Post Cruise Survey via email: did you get one?

We were on a cruise from 5/2 - 5/9 and still have not received an email survey. I've also since booked another cruise, and while it is showing up online, I never received a confirmation email either! I have doubled checked to make sure RCI has my correct email address, and I've looked in my spam folder just in case. Nothing. :confused:

Anyone else have these issues? Should I just call them? Or is this par for the course?

I got two on our recent B2B on Freedom, but I couldn't do the first because it had expired before I even got home saw the email. I think they should extend the time or provide a means on the ship to do the survey for free if you are on consecutive cruises.

I like the online survey. It's way easier than writing "analog" and probably easier for them to parse into a database since they don't have to retype everything. It's a good idea except for the Draconian timeout period.

I know a lot of people that don't even do email as well. There should still be an alternative way to fill out the survey on the ship for those who can't do it electronically. Maybe there is and they just don't distribute it to your cabin any longer. I didn't check the guest services desk, but I also didn't hear an offer of a paper version.

Tom

We were on a cruise from 5/2 - 5/9 and still have not received an email survey. I've also since booked another cruise, and while it is showing up online, I never received a confirmation email either! I have doubled checked to make sure RCI has my correct email address, and I've looked in my spam folder just in case. Nothing. :confused:

Anyone else have these issues? Should I just call them? Or is this par for the course?

I made sure to mention the staff by name that I thought were exceptional. There is a lot more space for specific comments in the online survey and you no longer have to put little arrows saying "see back" for notes that don't fit in the small space on the old survey forms :)

I think they know your information since the hyperlink has a specific key as an parameter so when you click on it, I bet, it fills in some stuff for you.

If not, you're right, the survey is useless if they don't know who it's coming from. I think they know though, because if you click on the link again it tells you that they are grateful that you already gave your feedback.

Tom

Just finished my survey.

I don't like that they don't ask about our specific room and dining table (we had MTD). Our staff in these areas were great and should be acknowledged.

Received one the day we jot off FOS on 5/12, but DW didn't. She got one the day we got off Brilliance on 3/6 but I didn't. Apparently the survey only goes to whomever was listed as the 1st passenger in the cabin.

Thanks! For some reason RCI doesn't love me. :(

They must not love me either. Never received one after our recent Allure cruise. In fact, we didn't receive a copy of our final bill either (neither did any other cabin in our area of deck 11 aft). Had to call them when I got home for an e-mail copy. I know they have my e-mail address correct because of all the e-mails that I received from them pre-cruise reminding me to buy one of their drink packages:rolleyes:.

When we returned from a B2B, the first survey was expired. I sent an email to RC about our outstanding assistant waiter. We received a return email about 2 weeks later saying my info would passed on the whom ever was in charge of dining and the person I mentioned would receive recognition.

This was not an auto return email as it specifically mentioned the name. So anyone who misses their survey, can just email RC.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUsOnline.do?ref=postcmnt

Edited by retiredgram

Royal must not have want our opinion either. Never got one after our Allure cruise last November. I specifically watched for it, saving my notes with stuff I wanted to say, names I wanted to compliment. Found those notes in my desk a few weeks back, and finally tossed them out.

Guest maddycat
Received one the day we jot off FOS on 5/12, but DW didn't. She got one the day we got off Brilliance on 3/6 but I didn't. Apparently the survey only goes to whomever was listed as the 1st passenger in the cabin.

My husband and I both got surveys for our April Explorer cruise. We received the surveys the day after our cruise ended.

Edited by maddycat