The "Unofficial" Celebrity Classic Drink Package List

ghstudio

This is the latest "official" list posted by "Celebrity Cruises" on 4/19/2014. Please do not put questions or comments here This is posted only because there are so many lists floating around. Again, this is the official latest list....and if Celebrity updates the list, then that should be post 2. Note: This is not the thread to post "Jim Beam" was not on available on my cruise. We all understand that at times, one or two items may just be out of stock. If you want to question the list....use one of the many other threads.

Classic Package

The Classic Package includes spirits and cocktails priced up to $8.00 per glass, beers up to $6.00 per bottle/glass, wines up to $9.00 per glass (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Non- Alcoholic

Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, NA Specialty Coffees etc., Additional Coffee Syrup, Extra Shot Espresso, Tea

Forte, Can Soda, Soda by the Glass, Assorted Juices and Fresh Squeezed, Spring Bottled water, Arizona Iced Teas, NA cocktails and Smoothies

Beers

Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Lite, Miller Lite, Franziskaner, Strongbow, San Miguel, Tiger, Estrella Damm

Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken, Leffe, Corona, Corona Light

Alaska- Alaskan Amber, Alaskan Brewing Pale Ale, Alaskan Brewing IPA

UK - John Smith's Extra Smooth, Marston's Pedigree Ale

Spirits

Vodka/Gin

House Vodka, House Gin, Smirnoff, Absolut, Absolut Flavors, Stolichnaya, Stoli Flavors, Ketel One, Effen, 42 Below, Three Olives, Beefeater, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Plymouth English Gin

Rum

Rum White House Pour, House Rum, Bacardi, Bacardi Flavors, Capt. Morgan, Matusalem Reserva, Myer's, Malibu, Gosling's Black Seal – Bermuda, Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Bacardi 8

Brugal Anejo, English Harbour, Leblon Cachaca

Bourbon/Brandy

Jim Beam, Bour Deluxe, Napoleon, Cles Des Ducs VSOP, Martell VS, Blanton's, Jack Daniel’s, Jack Daniel’s Honey, Makers Mark, Barsol Pisco, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic

Canadian Whiskey

Canadian Club, Seagram 7, Seagram VO, Crown Royal

Scotch

Cutty Sark, Old Black Bush, Chivas, Glenfiddich, Old Bushmills, Famous Grouse, Bell's, Johnny Walker Red, Dewars White Label, J&B

Tequila

House Tequila, Jose Cuervo Blanco, Milagro Silver, Cazadores Blanco, Cuervo Gold Cazadores Resposado, Patron XO Café

Cordials

Campari, Dubonnet, Pernod, Punt e Mes, Vermouth Dry, Vermouth Sweet, Anisette, Frangelico, Kahlua,

Liquor43, Ouzo, Peppermint Schnapps, Peach Schnapps, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Southern Comfort,

Sloe Gin, Tia Maria, Frenet Branca, Pimms 1, Limoncello, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, Lillet Rouge, Aquavit, Alize

Gold Passion, B&B, Benedictine, Cointreau, Chambord, Galliano, Goldschlager, Godiva, Hpnotiq, Bailey's

Irish Cream, Drambuie, Sambuca, Disaronno Amaretto

Wines

We will continue to offer a large global assortment of red, white and sparkling wines by the glass.

HI Everyone,

While I truly appreciate Ghstudio's efforts, this list is not directly posted by Celebrity, and therefore, unofficial. Please view the above list as informational purposes only.

I've changed the subject title to reflect Unoffical. Thanks very much for your consideration, and thanks again to Ghstudio for the excellent and informative list.

Edited by Host Andy

This is the latest "official" list posted by "Celebrity Cruises" on 4/19/2014.

I believe you mean 5/19/2014 (May) not 4/19/2014 (April) ?? Just trying to save confusion and clarify this was posted by "Celebrity Cruises" yesterday as opposed to a month ago.

Celebrity posted an "Official List" yesterday - 5/19. Is this the one you refer to when you said 4/19/2014?

I can't copy their post, but hopefully this link will work to get to the page it is on. It was an attachment that can be downloaded, and it said that Jack Daniels and Bailey's among other drinks had been added. It is post #297 in the thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42812518#post42812518

Celebrity posted an "Official List" yesterday - 5/19. Is this the one you refer to when you said 4/19/2014?

I can't copy their post, but hopefully this link will work to get to the page it is on. It was an attachment that can be downloaded, and it said that Jack Daniels and Bailey's among other drinks had been added. It is post #297 in the thread

This is that post copied (not retyped) from that PDF file. Sorry about the date...and yes, it's unofficial to the extent that it's copied verbatim from the official list, assuming that what celebrity cruises posts is the official list.

I would be thrilled if Celebrity Cruises posted this list here and then just erase my copy...there are too many lists floating around and everyone should now be working off this list (or Celebrity Cruises PDF if you prefer, although they are identical).

Edited by ghstudio

Directly from the Celebrity website: "all beers up to $6 per serving, and spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wines by the glass up to $8 per serving"

Whats up?

Willman...there are so many lists floating around including different lists on different Celebrity web sites. We have a celebrity official representative who follows Cruise Critic and this is the very latest "official" list copied from his post on Saturday that says "ignore all other lists".

You may review his post in it's entirety at:

This is that post copied (not retyped) from that PDF file. Sorry about the date...and yes, it's unofficial to the extent that it's copied verbatim from the official list, assuming that what celebrity cruises posts is the official list.

I would be thrilled if Celebrity Cruises posted this list here and then just erase my copy...there are too many lists floating around and everyone should now be working off this list (or Celebrity Cruises PDF if you prefer, although they are identical).

Hi Ghstudio,

Hopefully, Celebrity will see your post, and share a new update when it's available. If Celebrity is reading this thread, I'd hope they will post it as a "New Thread" and I'd be happy to "Sticky" it, for the benefit of our community.

Hope this helps !

Willman...there are so many lists floating around including different lists on different Celebrity web sites. We have a celebrity official representative who follows Cruise Critic and this is the very latest "official" list copied from his post on Saturday that says "ignore all other lists".

You may review his post in it's entirety at:

Three limits? $6 for beer, $8 for spirits, $9 for wine?

What the!

Hi everyone,

ghstudio, thank you for sharing the list with everyone. We wanted to create a new thread, but at the time there was about 3 separate threads on Cruise Critic, and we didn't want to add more confusion.

With that being said, we are still awaiting our Premium Beverage Package list. Once we have that list, we'll post a new thread, and will have both lists on there for an easy reference.

Host Andy, will this be alright?

Additionally, we are official, and we work directly for Celebrity. Host Andy knows how to easily reach us (just in case.)

Hi everyone,

With that being said, we are still awaiting our Premium Beverage Package list. Once we have that list, we'll post a new thread, and will have both lists on there for an easy reference.

I am perplexed by the fact that the packages were altered but there is no official list yet? How do you change something without knowing what it is you are changing?

We purchased premium pkgs, as we have in the past and are not sure what we purchased at this point.

I would hope that Celebrity could get this information together quickly.

• Administrators

Hello:

There were a few statements in this thread that I'd like to clarify for everyone.

First, representatives from cruise lines *must* check in with me before they begin posting on our forums. Once they do, you will see either the word "official" or "verified" under their user name. Only *I* can add that information under a user name.

We have information about our hosts in our posting guidelines. In a nutshell, they do not work for the cruise lines, they aren't in the travel business and they don't work for Cruise Critic. They are volunteers, here to help you all enjoy your experience while in the community.

If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns about what I have posted, please address them to me via email. DO NOT POST HERE. It will be removed, and you will not receive a response.

This thread is about Celebrity Classic Drink Package, and what is/isn't included....continue your discussion.

Laura

• Administrators

Another few comments regarding "official" information.

These forums are for cruisers to share information with other cruisers. You shouldn't assume that any information posted here is correct, or incorrect.

If you really want information you are sharing about a cruise line to have validity, simply post a link directly to the information on the cruise line's website. Alternatively, you could post a snippet of the information you are sharing, along with a link to back up your information.

Cruise Critic has invited all cruise lines to participate on our forums. It is their decision what to post here, or what to clarify. Members do need to understand that we are not hosting a customer service forum for the cruise lines; that isn't what these forums are for. You shouldn't assume that a cruise line will be answering your questions here; do not start new topics with questions for cruise lines.

To reiterate, our community is for YOU to share your cruise experiences with other cruisers -- both newbies and veterans.

• 5 months later...
This is a great list.

I have a question regarding Classic package. Is there a limit to the number of alcoholic beverages you can have in a day?

I have looked on X's website, and couldn't find an answer. Help please. :)

There's no limit but your own :D

When can we expect for this list for Premium package? Classic list came in couple of days.

Could we also have a list for Australia as the prices are different as we include the taxes and service charges in our prices. So far i have read that although the cost includes taxes etc Celebrity has not lifted the top rate of the drinks in the packages

eg a beers up to $8.00 are included in the package but the beers on Oz cruises cost $8.50 therefore not included. This is an example only (not sure of exact costings)

Cruise Love

This is a great list.

I have a question regarding Classic package. Is there a limit to the number of alcoholic beverages you can have in a day?

I have looked on X's website, and couldn't find an answer. Help please. :)

No limit.

But you can get only one alcoholic at a time.

The list posted on this thread is not up to date. They recently modified the list and at least removed Ketel One and Effen from the classic list for vodka. Please go to X's site & you will find the updated list. I'm very disappointed!!! Probably other decent alchohol upgraded to premium. X's 123go promo is becoming of lessor value.

Edited by dabear