Havensight question

ang73

Is there anything like shopping, restaurants, anything interesting within walking distance of where FOS would dock at Havensight?

I was originally thinking of taking a taxi to Lindbergh beach. But we will already have an all beach day on Coco Cay, and we will be taking a taxi to Maho beach on St Martin. And since I looks like for our family of 5 a taxi round trip is going to cost $80 just for the transportation, I'm thinking about staying near the port if there is anything to see.

Thanks in advance!!

The Havensight Mall has many of the same stores that are in town so plenty of shopping. The Fat Turtle in Yacht Haven Grande is a nice spot to relax.

You can also walk across the street from the dock and take the aerial tram up to Paradise Point and enjoy the spectacular view and a drink. You can usually buy the refundable tram tickets at your excursions desk for a couple $ less. You can also taxi up or down.

At the end of the pier is the entrance to the Skyride to Paradise Point (Home of the original Bushwacker Drink). Great view of the harbor. Must do at least one time. I always end my day at Paradise Point with a burger and a drink.

You have to walk through the shopping area (Havensight Mall bldgs) and cross the main street and you'll see the tram station to your left. The road up is to the right via taxi.

Yes the Bailey's Bushwacker is very good.