Specialty dining and shows now book able at 90 days

juksing

Just a heads up but specialty dining and at least the shows on Breakaway, Getaway and Epic are available 90 days before sail date instead of the prior 45 days for us unwashed masses, I would assume Havens will get a few extra days before this. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked this evening and at 86 days out I could make my UDP and show reservations. Yeah!

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/prepare-for-your-cruise

I have comps for a free Specialty dinner. When I got on NCL website to reserve a time, it is asking for my credit card info for payment. Do they only charge after the dinner if no voucher presented? Thanks

:confused:

I have comps for a free Specialty dinner. When I got on NCL website to reserve a time, it is asking for my credit card info for payment. Do they only charge after the dinner if no voucher presented? Thanks

:confused:

for the comps, it will be easier to book once you are on board.If you book online, you will need to pay in advance and then request a credit by going to guest services with a copy of the comp once you are on board the ship.

all per-booking dinning requires payment in advance.

i didn't see seashark thread from earlier so sorry for re-posting in this again

Don't worry about it. It's really not a big deal!

Yeah, I didn't mean anything bad by sharing that! Sometimes when it's something new like this, it's good to read all the different experiences people are posting. It's too bad CC can't combine threads to make it easier on us.

Yeah, I didn't mean anything bad by sharing that! Sometimes when it's something new like this, it's good to read all the different experiences people are posting. It's too bad CC can't combine threads to make it easier on us.

Oh - I knew you didn't mean anything bad by it!! You're not at all like the typical "there's already a thread" people!!

YOu can also just call if you have a UDP.

I called about switching something that

i reserved online. Zero wait time.

I was almost confused!

I called the pre-concierge first, wait time was ridiculous, then I called the regular number. BAM!

Got right thru.

BTW, it seems like almost everytime I have posted some sort of question in a forum the last couple of months LrgPizza ends up giving an answer.:)

BTW, it seems like almost everytime I have posted some sort of question in a forum the last couple of months LrgPizza ends up giving an answer.:)

Ha! Ironically, I rarely cruise because I am way too busy researching my cruise on this forum to actually go anywhere. haha

for the comps, it will be easier to book once you are on board.If you book online, you will need to pay in advance and then request a credit by going to guest services with a copy of the comp once you are on board the ship.

all per-booking dinning requires payment in advance.

On the BA when we reserved Le Bistro on the ship, we simply gave our vouchers to the server and we were credited there.