Hey, Spongerob!

susancruzs

Chris, I'm pretty sure designer jeans don't come in size "Fat-A$$", so I'd be out of luck anyway. I'm not taking any jeans at all, that way if I find a new Harris Tweed that I like I'll have room to bring it home.

Thanks for the well wishes!

spongerob - We booked our Golden sailing for March 2006 :) and I need a HUGE FAVOR. Could you go to the Caribe Deck 510 and give a little tap on the door. Bring your toolbelt as I need you to measure the cabin and balcony space. I would appreciate it within a tenth of an inch - no meters please :eek: LxWxH - Do the cabin, bathroom and balcony areas separately. On the balcony, please measure the covered portion and the uncovered portion - never might the hight on uncovered part:D

Just one other thing regarding checking out the formal issue for us - Just because you are on a diet, does not mean you can't peek at the menu

Rumour has it that you will be gracing our shores with your esteemed presence in the near future. Thanks for all the laughs, even if we DID lead to a few threads being locked! Knowing your sense of fun, I believe you will have a ball over here. PLEASE don't forget to visit St Andrews as I know it will appeal to your sporting, aesthetic and historical tastes.....your bluff re the 2nd law of thermodynamics had me in stitches (in as much as I took a knife to an artery when I read it!)....Happy days!

Alan

Bless you!....can I recommend Vicks Sinex spray? Seriously, I'm not sure if your itinerary includes the originating location of your sneeze, but the Western Isles are well worth a visit! What about a cruise sometime in the future when our dearly beloveds can soak up the rays and we can have a cerebral challenge over a few hundred beers?

Cunning linguist, Scotland

Archived