Hey, Spongerob!

susancruzs

Does my memory serve me correctly and aren't you leaving on a cruise soon?

AND, is that cruise the Sea Princess???

You know my older brain, on the other side of 55 now, could be wrong but that's what I'm thinking!!! :-)

If so, will you post from the ship, say hello and tell us what your take on the ship is???

At any rate, have a great cruise!

Susie

Hey Rob! I hope your cabin number doesn't get drawn out of the hat by the staff for the lucky winner of "The Cruise From Hell"!! LOL

Have a great second rate cruise on the only "first class" second rate cruiseline in the world!!

Ron

I've contacted Juan Valdez - he will meet you on the ship with coffee beans - wants to know if the donkey can come.

Ron

I'm certain the Captain will let Juan use 'The Brig' as a stable for the donkey....After all he will have to stay in your 'good books' so that you will send back great report about his ship to all we CC's :D

... but when my wife dresses up, I only have eyes for her and all else just recedes into the far distance. :)

AAAHHHHHH.....I'm so happy to hear that there are still some good guys left!

Enjoy your cruise-don't forget to decorate your balcony:D :D

I'll try to get that count for you, DD (hey, is it hot enough in LV for you?) but when my wife dresses up, I only have eyes for her and all else just recedes into the far distance. :)

Did you have your fingers crossed when you tyoed that?

Spongerob, it's cool today........only about 100!

You sound like my DH.....Mr. Sincerity.....he always gets lots of brownie points!!! :D

Have a great cruise!!

(Hope you have plenty of time to make your flight home.........)

For those of you who have never met met Rob. He cleans up real purdy too. He and the Divine Ms M make a cute couple. He says those nice things so he can play golf.

Rob, Don't drink all the beer in the UK before I get there.

Melissa

Our lager which art in barrels, hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk. I will be drunk at home as in the tavern. Give us this day our foamy head, and forgive us our spillages as we forgive those who spill upon us. Lead us not into incarceration but deliver us from hangovers for thine is the bitter, the porter, the lager and stout, forever and ever, BARMEN.

Archived