Opinions on Think Tank City Walker 10 versus Click Elite Impulse Sling camera bags

I've been checking out camera bags and have whittled down to the the above two.

Has anyone got either of these bags and what is your opinion?

Would there be enough room for a Canon 650D with 2 lens, a tripod, charger, flash, as well as ipad, wallet, passports etc, etc.

I have some arthritis in my shoulders and find a back pack too weighty and I really want to take my DSLR instead of a point and shoot.

Hope someone can help or suggest alternatives.

What sizes are your lenses? The City Walker 10 will comfortably fit consumer body with medium zoom lens attached, smallish consumer telephoto zoom to the side and speedlight. The tripod will likely be a problem unless it's a small table-top model that can collapse to around 10" but even then it may not fit depending on the size of your lenses. The rest of your stuff like an iPad should fit okay.

I have 2 lens. A Sigma 18 - 250 macro zoom with a lens hood and a Canon 18-55 .

Those are relatively small lenses. You should be able to fit those lenses and a speedlight. You could probably even stack one lens underneath another with the camera attached. If your tripod is really small, then you can probably stick that off to the side. Consider the City Walker 10 to be a three-silo bag. Middle silo will be used by the camera and an attached lens (or in your case also another lens underneath). The silo to one side can fit a speedlight and a small tabletop tripod (such as the MeFoto Daytrip) can fit on the other side. Each silo can accommodate a piece of equipment measuring about 8" high. You may be able to get away with slightly taller though.

I have the smaller Clik Traveler and have been very happy with it. I was concerned with theft in Russia so I added a theft resistant Pacsafe Carrysafe 200 strap that is much stronger and spreads the weight out over a wider area so it is more comfortable. We carry the ipad mini in the back and passports in the front. When I carry a tripod , I carry it on the outside loop with the legs secured at the bottom. T3i , 2 lens , spare batteries and charger ,speedlight etc. The red strap attached to the camera is the Clik wrist strap. The cost for the three items was $100 American. ;)

f8987151-c477-41d3-a6c8-3229a1453347_zps80cee52f.jpg