Starboard or port

We are doing southern Caribbean out of san juan,St. Croix,St. Maarten,St. kitts,Barbados and Dominica.Which side is better to see ports when arriving?

Are you on the Adventure? Last trip we had a starboard balcony, and saw all but 1 of the ports. But as Bob says it is a roll of the dice, and there are just to many variables.

Are you on the Adventure? Last trip we had a starboard balcony, and saw all but 1 of the ports. But as Bob says it is a roll of the dice, and there are just to many variables.

Yes we are,how did you like the ship,I see some bad reviews on it and was a little hesitant but it was a real good deal and loved the itinerary.

We are doing southern Caribbean out of san juan,St. Croix,St. Maarten,St. kitts,Barbados and Dominica.Which side is better to see ports when arriving?

St. Martin and St. Kitts dock facing in, so neither side faces the island directly. (And some ships dock aft-in in St. Martin). As to the rest - as others have said - there is no guarantee that the same side will be island facing one cruise to the next.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

St. Martin and St. Kitts dock facing in, so neither side faces the island directly. (And some ships dock aft-in in St. Martin). As to the rest - as others have said - there is no guarantee that the same side will be island facing one cruise to the next.

As long as I'm above the waterline all is good in my world.:)

i am a firm believer you make your own vacation, and not based on others opinions. some people would complain if you gave them a pound of gold because it was too heavy...some demand alot and some not too demanding...its up to you...enjoy it for what it is..

I totally agree,thats why I went ahead and booked.Just returned from Oasis and there were complainers, I thought it was a beautiful ship and easy to get around.Just my opinion.