When to book Epic

Sparkygirl

DH and I are thinking of sailing on Epic before she moves to a permanent home port in Europe. We are looking at Early 2015 (January or February) and was wondering when is the best time to book? There will be 3 of us DH, DD and myself. We are 5 points away from gold status so I want to delay the long 12 day cruise we were looking at until we have the gold perks as the 25% off a load of laundry is appealing with a four year old.

DH and I are thinking of sailing on Epic before she moves to a permanent home port in Europe. We are looking at Early 2015 (January or February) and was wondering when is the best time to book? There will be 3 of us DH, DD and myself. We are 5 points away from gold status so I want to delay the long 12 day cruise we were looking at until we have the gold perks as the 25% off a load of laundry is appealing with a four year old.

25% off a load of laundry probably would be the last thing on my list of considerations for booking a cruise. Truth be told it wouldn't even be on my list. I like to book early to get the cabin I want first and foremost. Ive noticed with Epic that the prime locations tend to go pretty quickly. I guess that would be true of just about every ship though.

I booked on a Monday and sailed that Saturday (it was March before spring break).... Book when its best for you. If you are looking for cut rate prices you need to be flexible. Start looking at prices for those months and keep an eye on them periodically. You can see how they are trending.