Ncl Epic entertainment in Mediterranean?

WouterC

Last year they had Blue Man Group, Legends, Beatles tribute, dance troupes, jazz, duelling pianos, cirque dinner, piano man, loads of other groups and singers, but no second city.

There was always loads to choose from, and we didn't make reservations for any of the shows, just turned up at the last minute and still got good seats. Though we didn't do Cirque as that is a paid for show and we didn't fancy the food!

The two times we cruised on Epic this itinerary they kept Blue Man group and Legends at sea. They should also keep Howl at the Moon. They will add some musical acts more European (which are usually wonderful) and maybe bring on for a show or two some "cultural acts" - we saw Flamingo dancers and on another cruise some singers from Spain (although the lead singer was originally from Kansas - her father was from Spain;))

NCL usually has very good entertainment so try to fit in as much as you can on this busy cruise.

The two times we cruised on Epic this itinerary they kept Blue Man group and Legends at sea. They should also keep Howl at the Moon. They will add some musical acts more European (which are usually wonderful) and maybe bring on for a show or two some "cultural acts" - we saw Flamingo dancers and on another cruise some singers from Spain (although the lead singer was originally from Kansas - her father was from Spain;))

NCL usually has very good entertainment so try to fit in as much as you can on this busy cruise.

We did the Mediterranean cruise on the Epic in August 2013, and they DID have Howl at the Moon, plus Blue Man group and Legends at Sea.

Thanks for the chuckle and forgive me but.....Flamingo the bird... Flamenco the dance. :)

Edited by ColinIllinois

I'd be happy to see Flamenco dancers. Was the Spanish group called 4ever. If so they are excellent. 4ever and the Motown tribute group (forgotten their name, are now based in England, but originally from the US) . They were on the Jade in January 14. Both these groups are the best shows I've seen on the Med cruises I've done so far. (5 in total).

We just got off the Epic last week, howl at the moon performers were excellent, what a bunch of pleasant people. They had the Beatles, various bands around the pool afternoon and evening, lots of Piano players, etc , never a dull moment!

• 2 months later...

In Headliners they also had Graffite Classics, which I have seen twice before on the Getaway and the Star. Both times in the main show room. This time they were in Headliners instead of Second City. They were great. In fact my wife and I basiclly spent every night in Headliners between Graffitee Classics (it could be Classical Graffitee) and Howl at the Moon we lived there. We had already seen Blue Man Group and the Legands though great were not ones we wanted to see.

Steve from Ill

We went a month ago.

The entertainment was really great, especially in the evening there were always fun things to do. Seemed a little less in the afternoon, but that could be explained by the fact we visited something at each port.

Blue Man Group was great, and we got hooked on 'Howl At The Moon'. Graffiti Classics was funny and good, Legends also good. Soul Satisfaction decent and different. We didn't see Cirque.