what can you tell me about C753?

titansluvr

So excited to have just booked this cabin on the Ruby for Alaska 2015!!! Anyone stayed in this cabin? Ready to hear how wonderful it is! Is it covered? what kind of deck chairs? Any info will be so exciting for me...thanks!!!

So excited to have just booked this cabin on the Ruby for Alaska 2015!!! Anyone stayed in this cabin? Ready to hear how wonderful it is! Is it covered? what kind of deck chairs? Any info will be so exciting for me...thanks!!!

Be ready to rock and roll .we did in South America

Have had that cabin as well as C752 several times. Panoramic views.Totally covered balcony.

Also had this cabin a few times on Caribbean Princess, basically same ship as the Ruby.

When we had it for Alaska on the Star, hardly wanted to leave the balcony,

incredible viewing. Did get seasick last sea day. Otherwise for Alaska moves slow and viewing incredible. Brought our lunches back to cabin every day and sat outside. Even if it rains, get very little that comes on your balcony. Had cabin for Hawaii a few times too . Lucky you that you were able to snag this cabin, the most perfect one for Alaska.

Edited by san diego sue

Congratulations! Great cabin.. Have had this location on a few Princess cruises..we loved it. And the Ruby will be amazing in Alaska… :D

I also find C752 & C753 the best cabins going.:):)

I must say tho, for Alaska we had a Caribe Balcony mid-aft and loved it.

It is half covered and a nice size. You can be standing and taking pictures with either the sun or if it is rainy, you can step back and still get great shots. :)

Especially in Alaska! We've had it on the Sapphire and Golden in Alaska and it was perfect for us....so wind protected, larger balcony, very private and the views are amazing.

We just returned from the Island Princess Alaska cruise and had a mid aft mini suite on Caribe deck which was half covered.....nice to have the extra room, but given the choice, we would still prefer the aft corner balcony.

Have a great cruise!