Streaming live tv

jandj1224

My husband is a huge Rangers fan and it doesn't seem two of the Stanley cup games will be available for us to watch on our upcoming Breeze sailing as they are shown on NBC sports network.

Has anyone used the Internet on the ship to stream live tv?

I have only tried the internet service once, and I found it to be OK for email, but extremely slow for everything else. Especially for streaming, like video or skype, I would not waste my money, I think it will only cause more frustration. Also, depending on the sailing and route, the internet can get pretty spotty.

My husband is a huge Rangers fan and it doesn't seem two of the Stanley cup games will be available for us to watch on our upcoming Breeze sailing as they are shown on NBC sports network.

Ship Internet service would not support streaming TV. It's way too slow.

Can he record them at home and watch them when he gets back?

There is another thread on this. The internet is fairly slow, doubt you could stream it, would eat minutes up as well. Two of the games will be on nbc so they may be on TV (both Wednesday games in the cabin , in the sports bar, maybe big screen). The remaining will be as you mentioned will be on nbc sports. I would send a note to John Heald to get it played in the sports bar or maybe the big screen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by jimbo5544

I believe the television feed to all Carnival ships comes from a provider in Miami, so if that provider carries NBC you can probably see that game in the stateroom. "For pay" channels, like NBC Sports are probably not carried by the provider. Television choices are limited for the CD to be able to choose what to show.