Bonus Days Question

kqcallahan

We are getting shareholder OBC for the first time this summer. Will spending that $250 count towards a bonus day?

Yes - I am sure this time! Remember that you can use it towards your tips (daily service charge) as well.

DaveOKC

Edited by DaveOKC

My mistake! I was thinking about On Board Credits (we had a major issue with this on our recent cruise and it was on my mind) instead of the purchases counting toward the bonus days. To restate, you are correct that all purchases, either made onboard or online prior to sailing count toward your $300 per day bonus credit figure.

So sorry again.

DaveOKC

no worries Dave :)

Hi

ok so you traveling with a friend Usuall y we split things (like wine and such)I usually charge it (for points) as I travel more than she does.If we both spend 300 on a Monday how many points do we get? Do we get 1 day or 2 ?

Thanks

Mary

Hi

ok so you traveling with a friend Usuall y we split things (like wine and such)I usually charge it (for points) as I travel more than she does.If we both spend 300 on a Monday how many points do we get? Do we get 1 day or 2 ?

Thanks

Mary

You would each get two. The bonus days are based on the spend for the cabin according to the HAL documentation.

If we both spend 300 on a Monday how many points do we get?
It doesn't matter what day you spend it on' date=' it's the total for the cruise that counts. On a 7 day cruise you could spend all of the $2,100 max (that counts) on the first day, last day, or spread it out. Theoretically you each get 1 credit for each 300 spent "on the same booking", but in practice there's a generous round-up, so you [i']could[/i] get 3 credits each if you spent $601.

Onboard Spending Bonus Effective with cruises on or after September 18, 2009, one bonus Cruise Day credit will be granted for each $300 in eligible onboard purchases. This is calculated on the combined folio charges for all guests on the booking, regardless of who signs each charge and who pays the bill. Only the first two guests on the booking receive the limit of one bonus day for each day sailed; 3rd and 4th guests on the same booking do not earn the onboard spending bonus.

Edited by jtl513

If you receive a gift someone ordered through HAL, you will get points for the value of that gift.

If someone buys you a gift for Pinnacle, flowers, a drink card etc, you get credited with what that gift cost.

DH and I both got equal credits for all spending we did combined between us.

If our total spending came to $1,200, we both were credited with 4 bonus spending days.