Question about Premium Beverage Package

espo56

In our experience, yes. We had Pellegrino every night with dinner as well as wine. After the 1st night our waiter had a bottle of Pellegrino ready each evening when we arrived. Then our sommelier would come by and leave us with a full bottle of the wine we chose for the evening.

Loved the Premium package and to us well worth the extra $11.50 per day over the classic package.

Enjoy!

Thinking of upgrading from classic to premium. If I do can I get Pellegrino water at dinner and a glass of wine or cocktail.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Yes, not a problem. By the second night, our server knew our preferences, and immediately brought a bottle of San Pellegrino to the table when we arrived, and the sommelier came by to take the wine orders.

Enjoy!

In our experience, yes. We had Pellegrino every night with dinner as well as wine. After the 1st night our waiter had a bottle of Pellegrino ready each evening when we arrived. Then our sommelier would come by and leave us with a full bottle of the wine we chose for the evening.

Loved the Premium package and to us well worth the extra $11.50 per day over the classic package.

Enjoy!

Posters are all correct except that technicallythe premium package only includes glasses of wine, not bottles. We were told we had to order by the glass. Now, perhaps the sommelier deduced that it would be less work for him if he just left the bottle. You might want to inquire before ordering a bottle and being stuck with the charge.

With premium you get 20% off bottle of wine.

It does not include bottles but I guess you could get someone that just gave the bottle if both were drinking a by the glass wine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Forums mobile app

Posters are all correct except that technicallythe premium package only includes glasses of wine, not bottles. We were told we had to order by the glass. Now, perhaps the sommelier deduced that it would be less work for him if he just left the bottle. You might want to inquire before ordering a bottle and being stuck with the charge.

Yes, bottles are not technically included in the package - only by the glass as stated. We had an outstanding Sommelier and after she realized we would be ordering 2-3 glasses each per meal, she offered to provide us with a full bottle at no charge. As suggested it saved her returning multiple times to the table to take orders (but she always stopped by to check on us and refill the glasses), and we were happy as we never had to wait to order and receive each glass of wine. After the 1st week she was suggesting and giving us bottles of wine that were not even on the by-the-glass list, at no extra charge. But I expect this is not "normal" practice - we were just lucky to have someone so wonderful looking after us. And boy did she receive a nice tip at the end of the cruise from us. Win-Win :D

Edited by Ando

Thinking of upgrading from classic to premium. If I do can I get Pellegrino water at dinner and a glass of wine or cocktail.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Forget the Pellegrino (although we drank that daily on the premium package)! :eek:

Think instead of all the beautiful drinks that you can enjoy at the Molecular Bar! These drinks alone are worth the upgrade! :D

Yes, bottles are not technically included in the package - only by the glass as stated. We had an outstanding Sommelier and after she realized we would be ordering 2-3 glasses each per meal, she offered to provide us with a full bottle at no charge. As suggested it saved her returning multiple times to the table to take orders (but she always stopped by to check on us and refill the glasses), and we were happy as we never had to wait to order and receive each glass of wine. After the 1st week she was suggesting and giving us bottles of wine that were not even on the by-the-glass list, at no extra charge. But I expect this is not "normal" practice - we were just lucky to have someone so wonderful looking after us. And boy did she receive a nice tip at the end of the cruise from us. Win-Win :D

Quite often the waiter or assistant waiter will make sure that the glasses are replenished as well if the sommellier is busy.:D

We probably did three Pelegrino's (at least) a day on the premium package. Pool & lunch, one or two at dinner, and one for the room before we left the Martini Bar. The guys in the Martini Bar always had one or two for us at the end of the night after learning our habit.

We thought the Premium package was well worth it...