Carnival Dream deckplan app for Android!

Today while doing random searches for Carnival and/or Carnival Dream related apps in the app store, I discovered an app called "Carnival Dream decks". I quickly downloaded and installed it. It's BRILLIANT! Looks exactly like the pdf files that I have saved on my desktop. :D

It hasn't been downloaded or reviewed much, but I am very thrilled to have found it. I hope this helps someone. I think it will be so convenient to have the deck plans on my phone! It automatically pulls up deck 3 first, which is where you walk into the atrium when you board, so I thought that was excellent as well.

I am not sure if there is an iPhone equivalent -- maybe someone would check that out?!

Went to the app store for my iphone. Searched Carnival Dream and the app is Carnival Dream Decks 1.19 It shows the deck plans, however, somewhat blurry. No reviews and not a lot of info but for a quick reference and its FREE...why not!

There's also a free app called Ship Mates, it has the deck plans plus a whole lot of other stuff... I've used it a bunch to look up stuff for our cruise... and apparently with this app you can use it offline (meaning I can view the deck layouts on the ship with my iPad onboard).

I wonder why it is only for Carnival Dream?? I bet people would love to have it for other ships as well! :D

As Shaded Lady mentioned, the Ship Mates app also has deck plans - for all ships, I would assume. You can also research excursions, chat, etc. via Ship Mates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk