Welcome Home May 18th Amsterdam cruisers.

Welcome home, AIP!! Clipper, Omago4th, and all other cruisers on Amsterdam

Hope your cruise was a wonderful one, wish I were there with you all.

my turn will come in August!! hope you saved some of Alaska for others!!

safe traveles everyone!!

Welcome back girls. I was thinking of you guys the whole voyage and hoping you had good weather. AIP - can't wait to read your review.

AIP, I am hoping you are going to give us a review of your fabulous Alaska cruise this year... hoping you had a fabulous time!!

Thanx for the 'welcome home' Carri and all you others who chimed in. It was, indeed, a wonderful cruise. Yes, I'm hoping to do a review once I catch up with life here at Homedam. Til then, Clipper's 'Live from' thread will have to suffice. We enjoyed particularly lovely weather throughout the cruise, with just a few sprinkles in Ketchikan and Kodiak in the morning.

Sure do miss the Lido....my room stewards....the Explorations Cafe mocha every morning....my 'porch'....and of course, the star of the show - Alaska itself!

Thanx for the 'welcome home' Carri and all you others who chimed in. It was, indeed, a wonderful cruise. Yes, I'm hoping to do a review once I catch up with life here at Homedam. Til then, Clipper's 'Live from' thread will have to suffice. We enjoyed particularly lovely weather throughout the cruise, with just a few sprinkles in Ketchikan and Kodiak in the morning.

Sure do miss the Lido....my room stewards....the Explorations Cafe mocha every morning....my 'porch'....and of course, the star of the show - Alaska itself!

AIP, when you do your review, will you please describe any of the tours you went on, especially interested in any whales you saw.... so glad your cruise was so great.... booking next year??? if so, let me know which one. thanks.