Can you get more Crown and Anchor points?

Actually, I believe you can attain Pinnacle by being designated the "significant other" of another Pinnacle member. However, the max children can attain via their parents is Diamond Plus.

Like I say I can only go on what they said and they said no:confused: so we shall see;) they were very adamant that each person had to earn in their own right.

Fortunately DD is D+ in her own right this next cruise so I don't need to worry too much about her:rolleyes:

Like I say I can only go on what they said and they said no:confused: so we shall see;) they were very adamant that each person had to earn in their own right.

Fortunately DD is D+ in her own right this next cruise so I don't need to worry too much about her:rolleyes:

I'm going by terms found at this web page:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

A Crown & Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status; however Cruise Points will remain according to actual cruises taken and calculated using the Program level accrual system described above. Pinnacle Club member tier status will not be awarded to dependents if earned by their parent and/or guardian. Pinnacle Club member tier status can only be earned by an individual, spouse or significant other by one of them accumulating 700 Cruise Points or more in the CAS program.

For all tiers except Pinnacle Club, a relationship is defined as a spouse or significant other and children less than 18 years old. For Pinnacle Club a relationship is considered a spouse and/or significant other. Children will be taken out of a relationship with a parent or guardian upon their 18th birthday date. If it is found that a dependent or child is not immediately removed from a relationship upon their 18th birthday and accumulates a higher tier status outside of this time period, the dependents record will be adjust back to the appropriate tier status.

Edited by clarea

I'm going by terms found at this web page:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

A Crown & Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status; however Cruise Points will remain according to actual cruises taken and calculated using the Program level accrual system described above. Pinnacle Club member tier status will not be awarded to dependents if earned by their parent and/or guardian. Pinnacle Club member tier status can only be earned by an individual, spouse or significant other by one of them accumulating 700 Cruise Points or more in the CAS program.

For all tiers except Pinnacle Club, a relationship is defined as a spouse or significant other and children less than 18 years old. For Pinnacle Club a relationship is considered a spouse and/or significant other. Children will be taken out of a relationship with a parent or guardian upon their 18th birthday date. If it is found that a dependent or child is not immediately removed from a relationship upon their 18th birthday and accumulates a higher tier status outside of this time period, the dependents record will be adjust back to the appropriate tier status.

Thanks for the info:) I will keep it for reference when I get there for DH.

To give you a better insight into what happened I had been reading about DD getting her account linked to mine so I could keep track of her points. Seeing as she is under 18 I wanted to know how many points she had seeing as she can't have her own account as a minor. Found the info you posted but couldn't get her points up on my account. So I rang to see her points and questioned the above info. I knew she couldn't get pinnacle but would keep her D+, but mentioned DH as he is on less points than me as well and wanted to know his point total as well. Despite the info on the website they still said no:eek:

Guess it depends on who you speak to:rolleyes:

Anyway not too worried but it's another case of one place says yes, another says no so I don't take anything for granted;)

Edited by Spurschick

Interesting! Currently my husband and I are both Platinum, but I'll be sailing a few times in 2015 without him, and after our JS on Oasis, I'll be 3 or 4 credits shy of Diamond. Was wondering if once I achieve that, whether or not he'd be included. (Or if I'd have to go to the Diamond Lounge without him! ;))

Interesting! Currently my husband and I are both Platinum, but I'll be sailing a few times in 2015 without him, and after our JS on Oasis, I'll be 3 or 4 credits shy of Diamond. Was wondering if once I achieve that, whether or not he'd be included. (Or if I'd have to go to the Diamond Lounge without him! ;))

If you are linked with your husband, then when your level changes, his will change too.

• 8 months later...