Can the new 123 be booked on board?

cruisestitch

Hi Everyone,

I asked about the Bonus points yesterday, and was advised that it does not apply to bookings made onboard, nor can be added to bookings made onboard. Hope this helps !

Thanks, Andy.

Do you know whether this restriction is just for the current bonus offer or whether it applies retroactive to the previous one?

Actually just did some digging and think the 25 bonus points might apply to onboard bookings. Although this is only if celebrity's interpretation matches my own.

Check out the terms and conditions for the 123go offer on uk celebrity website here:

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/cruise-deals/terms-and-conditions.aspx

I draw your attention to the following points:

6. Loyalty guests (Classic level and above) who book Ocean View and above, between 02 June 2014 and 31 July 2014, on any applicable sail date within 123Go promotion, 9 months or further in advance, will receive 25 bonus club points upon completion of their sailing. If a loyalty member books a Suite Class stateroom 9 months or further in advance, they will receive 50 bonus Club Points. Credit would be applied after sailing has occurred.

12. The 123Go! promotion is combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Cruise Now or Cruise Later Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only.