AquaClass on Celebrity Summit - opinions wanted

DonnaK

You are assigned to BLU but it's essentially Celebrity Select seating, and you can go to the MDR..

BTW Celebrity is offering free parking as well....you should be able to ask them or your TA when you make the reservation...they added it to the TAKE BOTH North East Promo...

It's still 1199, but it's 1599 if you just book it without any sort of discount.

When it was 999 it was the steal of the century...even at 1199 it's still a great price....

You are assigned to BLU but it's essentially Celebrity Select seating, and you can go to the MDR..

BTW Celebrity is offering free parking as well....you should be able to ask them or your TA when you make the reservation...they added it to the TAKE BOTH North East Promo...

It's still 1199, but it's 1599 if you just book it without any sort of discount.

When it was 999 it was the steal of the century...even at 1199 it's still a great price....

Thanks for the free parking info!

I'd go for the 1199 if it were just me and my husband, but Id have to get one for my daughters too, so that we can all eat together in Blu, etc. Otherwise, we'll just go with a regular balcony for us and an inside for the girls. At the current prices, the difference is $1300. When it was 999, the difference was only $500.

I'm still in a wait and see pattern, at least until the next round of Tuesday specials come up. I also have my eye on a few other options. Next time I see a too good to be true deal, I will jump on it, as I am really kicking myself now for hesitating on the 999 and not putting a courtesy hold.

hello Donna,

a few weeks ago, I asked a similar question:

here is the link to the post

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045205

I have in the end booked a AQ guarantee... I have been tempted to do so by the post replies!

Our cruise ia a 12-day one to the Baltic sea leaving on 8th July on Constellation (sister ship to Summit).

We have been assigned to deck 11!

BLu is said to be excellent.

I would say that if the price difference is not too big for your AQ class cabin, over a Concierge or standard balcony cabin, go for it!

I'm looking forward to the sailing!

Jacques O, paris.

Are you actually assigned to Blu if you book Aqua Class, or is it optional? Can I still get a traditional dinner assignment in the MDR?

Well not 100% on this because although we booked aqua, when prices dropped we upgraded to a skysuite. I was told we could but we had to see the matr'd and make reservations, no extra charge though. We were going to do this a couple of nights because our daughter and her friend were going on this cruise (they had a reg balcony, later upgraded to concierge when price dropped) with us so we could eat with them a couple of nights, other than when going to a specialty.