show confirmations

Lil Pups

My husband, daughter, and grandkids are on the 8/23 sailing on the Getaway. I have booked all our shows on line and we're all set. I have printed out all our confirmations but was wondering if there will be confirmations in our cabins that we bring with us, do we bring my printed ones, or do they just have a list and you give them your names. Just curious how that works. Thx for any input

My husband, daughter, and grandkids are on the 8/23 sailing on the Getaway. I have booked all our shows on line and we're all set. I have printed out all our confirmations but was wondering if there will be confirmations in our cabins that we bring with us, do we bring my printed ones, or do they just have a list and you give them your names. Just curious how that works. Thx for any input

Your eDocs (available after you do your online check-in and 60 days before sailing and all paid-up) will also list all reservations you've made when you print them (dining, excursions, entertainment). If you book something after the 60 day window, re-print your eDocs and it should have the updated details.

We were looking to do that sailing as well but opted to go on DCL Fantasy. We'll be in St. Thomas and St. Maarten both on the same day so we'll be sure to wave.

We prebooked and had them confirmed on our e docs. We just showed up at the theater entrance and there was a person who scanned our room key cards. Then he said go on in and enjoy the show. I don't recall any confirmation otherwise in our room.

... I have booked ...do we bring my printed ones..... Thx for any input

ALWAYS take your printed docs. Just in case something gets lost.

Same for those that prepay DSC.

Or prepay drinks.

Or prepay food.

Or prepay...

(not that you asked, but I don't get why people prepay stuff unless their is a benefit - like getting into hard to get shows, etc)