Reserved Theater Seats for Suites on Oasis?

We're in a GS on Oasis in August. When we were in a GS on FOS, we never had to worry about making reservations for the main theater or the ice show, as there was a section reserved for suites. From what I can see on the website, this is true for the main theater on Oasis, but there's no mention of the ice show or anything in the aqua theater. Is there a reserved section for suites in those venues on Oasis as well?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're in a GS on Oasis in August. When we were in a GS on FOS, we never had to worry about making reservations for the main theater or the ice show, as there was a section reserved for suites. From what I can see on the website, this is true for the main theater on Oasis, but there's no mention of the ice show or anything in the aqua theater. Is there a reserved section for suites in those venues on Oasis as well?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are not big enough to accomodate everyone at once. I think you still need a reservation.

You will hear mixed reviews on this topic.

We were on the Allure which also does the bookings.

Although we did do our booking on line for all shows.

We were in a suite, and we wanted to see Chicago earlier in the week.

So we arrived to the theatre and showed our sea pass cards, they were not scanned by the attendant and we were waved in to sit in the reserved seats.

Others have said they were told to stand in the standby line and then permitted in.

I guess it is hit or miss.

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

When we went in May 2013 I noticed that the aqua theatre had several rows reserved for those with a gold card (aka suites) in the main theatre we noticed they had alcoves with high tables and chairs reserved for suite guests. Didn't notice anything in the ice show. We were not in a suite so we didn't have access to anything but this is what I observed on our cruise

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There are suite / Gold card reserved seating sections in Studio B (ice show), main theater, Aqua Theater, and pool deck. With the exception of reserved pool deck seating, Diamond Plus C & A guests also have access to these areas.

These sections provide dedicated seating areas to those guests but - except for the pool deck seating - will open up to general seating 10 minutes prior to each show.

We had reservations for our shows anyway as we planned specific times for each as our preference.

Edited by leaveitallbehind