No Transatlantic "Specials"!

dmk

I'll be visiting Israel next year as part of the Dubai to Rome repositioning/final farewell the the ship Century. 10 days overall at sea, 7 of which are as we travel from Dubai around the peninsula and thru the Suez Canal. If you hate it, you can disembark at Ashdod after we pass thru the Suez Canal. :D

Holders of Israeli passports cannot travel to Arab countries [sometimes it can be a ONEWAY trip...], but maybe when we'll have peace in this region. I certainly would like it tomorrow, no, make it yesterday....

Holders of Israeli passports cannot travel to Arab countries [sometimes it can be a ONEWAY trip...], but maybe when we'll have peace in this region. I certainly would like it tomorrow, no, make it yesterday....

So sorry I had not considered that point - it's so hard for me to understand the ignorance involved such cultural issues - I often take for granted the freedom of travel Americans experience that many other countries are unable to enjoy, and honestly feel embarrassed for how hard to is for international guests to visit my country, The United States of America.

I wish you the best, and definitely, don't make that one way trip. I too wish for peace yesterday.