Crossing the Atlantic either way

merlot101

Just did this to Rome and the weather was great--lots of people using the pools, and we rarely had to use to Solarium which is our refuge on cool days.

On our first TA, we disembarked in Le Havre--that was much cooler, significant rain, etc. This year a friend did a similar itinerary and had the same weather--he has sworn off the northern route in the future!

Did your friend see any icebergs on his travels? LOL

I was hoping I could add on to this post and ask anyone that has done East Bound in late April / May if the pools were open on Sea Days and if the weather was pleasant enough to use the area. I know the weather can vary, but hoping over course of 8 days there will be some we can use pool area.

We did Infinity May 2013 from FLL to Harwich, UK. The weather was warm enough for pool use the first half of the cruise. Once we hit the Azores, it was a bit chilly, then after the Azores, it was not too good for pool use, unless you use the indoor solarium pool.

Crossing the Atlantic. Does one get bored with so many days at sea?? How rough is the voyage?

Thanks for your in put.

Nobody can tell if you will get bored w the sea days. In my case, I hate sea days. If I could find cruises w zero sea days, I would take them exclusively.

DON