Video of the Pearl's pool deck at night.

Very nice video. It brings back fond memories of being on board her. However watching this video is a sad reminder that NCL removed the slide. For me it is not a deal breaker but I am sure my DS might disagree. I feel bad for all the small guests and their families that will miss out. Our next cruise we are sailing on the Dawn, which also does not have a slide. My son is a little disappointed right now about the slide but we will just wait and see how his cruise was after our trip.

Nice video Squidward. Heres a little science for you. You can't see the dark side of the moon. What you are seeing is the Earths umbra, or shadow, that is being cast onto the moon.

Thanks! But I still say it is the dark side of the moon, what you are describing I would say is when the shadow passes across the moon during an eclipse. :)

Edited by Squidward Q Tentacles

Thanks! But I still say it is the dark side of the moon, what you are describing I would say is when the shadow passes across the moon during an eclipse. :)

First, nice video!! But, the dark side of the moon is never visible on earth and was first filmed in 1959 by the Russians with a probe. The post is correct in what you filmed is the shadow of earth blocking sunlight from the visible side of the moon.

Still pretty impressive though!!! Thanks for posting!