Am I seeing this right?

I am looking at purchasing the unlimited alcohol package on my NOS trip next May and it isn't showing up as an option. The only option is the Wine and Dine package. Am I seeing this wrong, or doing something wrong? Or is it still too far out to book that particular package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am looking at purchasing the unlimited alcohol package on my NOS trip next May and it isn't showing up as an option. The only option is the Wine and Dine package. Am I seeing this wrong, or doing something wrong? Or is it still too far out to book that particular package?

May be too far out yet. Note that you can also buy that on board - it is not something that has to be purchased in advance.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

May be too far out yet. Note that you can also buy that on board - it is not something that has to be purchased in advance.

That's what I was thinking. That paired with the website issues. Noticed not all of the excursions are showing up that are supposed to be offered at certain ports either.

I like to purchase everything before boarding so it's one less thing I have to worry about/budget for once on the ship. I can focus on purchasing goodies at all the ports! ;)

Is there a long line once on board to purchase the package? We are cruising in March.

It shouldn't be too long. You also can purchase it anytime during the cruise as long as there are at least 4 nights remaining with the last night as one of them at the time you purchase it.

And while I'm at it, it can be purchased individually and does not have to be purchased by all 21 or over in the stateroom, but each package is not intended to be shared.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I was on IOS and right after I boarded there was a table with two guys and info about the drink packages. I was going to wait until the third day of the cruise but thought what the hell so I did it right there. No lines and it took 10 seconds. They just put a sticker on your sign and sail card and off you go. They are all over the ship so no waiting.