This morning wait times and update on "combinable offer"

H2OH!

Just curious, why do they say "new bookings only" when everyone and their brother has called for the 123 go package and based on another thread have received it? Why does Celebrity even say "new bookings only" when clearly this does not apply?

I think the reference to "new bookings only" lets them make you take the current rate. I.e., it is only new bookings, so if you had to cancel and re-book to get it you would have to take the current rate, but they streamline it a bit and don't make you cancel and re-book but do make you take the current rate.

This would be why I use a travel agent. I let her deal with all this mickey mouse with Celebrity.

If I were a TA I would do everything in my power to convince my client to book with another line. I think Celebrity has too many promotions running with some overlapping and or extended. You need a Philadelphia lawyer to figure out the terms and conditions. I can understand why the staff is clueless and confused. That early booking for captains club members is a big scam. The prices are so inflated. If I would have booked my cruise before the general public I would have paid close to $500 more than the price is now and all they were offering at the time was $100 OBC. Now I can get a lower price and all the perks and promotions to go with it without having to jump through hoops like the OP to get it. I don't think the TA's make nearly enough commission to go through all of this B.S. and remember every time they the price gets reduced they get less commission.