Warnemunde to Berlin....taxi or private transfer?

My group of four will be in port (Warnemunde) from 8am-3am.....so no worries about making it back to ship. We've scheduled a private bike tour in Berlin starting at 2pm for 4 1/2 hours.

We're trying to figure out the best transport option to get to Berlin and maximize our time there. Does anyone have info on hiring a private taxi or transport one way to Berlin? If so, how expensive?

We can return on the 8:45pm train for 40 Euro pp. The train schedule to get to Berlin might work bur leaves at 8:03am....3 minutes after ship arrival so not sure about that!

Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

My group of four will be in port (Warnemunde) from 8am-3am.....so no worries about making it back to ship. We've scheduled a private bike tour in Berlin starting at 2pm for 4 1/2 hours.

We're trying to figure out the best transport option to get to Berlin and maximize our time there. Does anyone have info on hiring a private taxi or transport one way to Berlin? If so, how expensive?

We can return on the 8:45pm train for 40 Euro pp. The train schedule to get to Berlin might work bur leaves at 8:03am....3 minutes after ship arrival so not sure about that!

Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Hi, sorry I can't help with the outward journey but if you decide to take the train back a cheaper option is the Quer-Durchs-Land ticket at 68 euro for four people travelling together. Valid Mon-Fr from 9 am and from 12 am on public holidays. Valid for any number of journeys on the day of validity, no matter the connection indicated. It can be bought on-line (details on my web site), from a machine or from a ticket office (2 euro surcharge).

This same ticket would be valid for your outward journey as well but the earliest you could arrive in Berlin by train would be 1.14pm.

Happy cruising :)

Anni

www.travelanni.webs.com