Drinks package

Does anyone know about RCI drink packages? Love my coffee and scotch but exactly what are speciality coffees? Trying to decide what drink packages would be suitable so I can start saving. Any ideas? We are travelling down from Cairns with our dear friends whose daughter turns 18 on day two of the cruise. So looking forward to showing our friends what a great time can be had on a cruise - this will be our fourth. One last question,do people really put up door signs? Never seen them.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049942 Very recent thread about drink prices and package breakdowns, along with photos of the drink menus onboard.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options Direct from RCI. Specialty coffees are cappuccinos, mochas, lattes, etc. along with the after dinner coffees that also include liquors, such as Mexican coffee or Jamaican coffee, etc. A drink package may or may not be a good deal for you and/or yours - depends on how much you drink, what you drink, etc.

Yes, some people decorate their doors, and lots of people don't. Have never done it myself, but know some who have. To each their own.

If I may Hijack your thread with a quick additional question on the drink package.

If you purchase the Premium drink package on RCI, do you get the "glass" souvenier logo glass with drink of the day??????

Thanks.

Sea Ya

If I may Hijack your thread with a quick additional question on the drink package.

If you purchase the Premium drink package on RCI, do you get the "glass" souvenier logo glass with drink of the day??????

Thanks.

Sea Ya

Souvenir glasses are not included with the drink packages. You have to pay extra if you want the souvenir glass, I think around $3.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049942 Very recent thread about drink prices and package breakdowns, along with photos of the drink menus onboard.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options Direct from RCI. Specialty coffees are cappuccinos, mochas, lattes, etc. along with the after dinner coffees that also include liquors, such as Mexican coffee or Jamaican coffee, etc. A drink package may or may not be a good deal for you and/or yours - depends on how much you drink, what you drink, etc.

Yes, some people decorate their doors, and lots of people don't. Have never done it myself, but know some who have. To each their own.

Thank you for the info. That has made it clearer.

Door signs are not for me either !!

Does anyone know about RCI drink packages? Love my coffee and scotch but exactly what are speciality coffees? Trying to decide what drink packages would be suitable so I can start saving. Any ideas? We are travelling down from Cairns with our dear friends whose daughter turns 18 on day two of the cruise. So looking forward to showing our friends what a great time can be had on a cruise - this will be our fourth. One last question,do people really put up door signs? Never seen them.

interested in showing your friends daughter a good time when she turns 18? :eek: that doesnt sound right

Edited by UncleAlbert_HMS

Showing the family a good time was what was written not just the 18 year old please !! be careful how you read something and reply too What sounds wrong to you does not mean that it's wrong!!