What are drink prices like?

Hi Clarea, Thanks for sharing that link. It was exactly what I was hoping to find. I was especially glad to see they have Sprite Zero. I've never been able to find anything non-caffeinated and non-caloric on a ship before.

That link was great. I was on the fence about getting the premium package and had roughly figured my normal break even point. But to see it broken out like that with the bar menus convinced me the package will be well worth it.

Hi Clarea, Thanks for sharing that link. It was exactly what I was hoping to find. I was especially glad to see they have Sprite Zero. I've never been able to find anything non-caffeinated and non-caloric on a ship before.

Gayle, if you sail one of the ships that has Freestyle soda machines, you'll have literally dozens of choices for non-caffeinated diet sodas. You'd need at least the soda package (~$6.50/day) to use the machines. On ships without the machines, you would need to choose a package that includes canned (not just fountain) sodas, because I think the Sprite Zero is only in cans.

Gayle, if you sail one of the ships that has Freestyle soda machines, you'll have literally dozens of choices for non-caffeinated diet sodas. You'd need at least the soda package (~$6.50/day) to use the machines. On ships without the machines, you would need to choose a package that includes canned (not just fountain) sodas, because I think the Sprite Zero is only in cans.

Unfortunately, there is no package that includes cans of soda. They cost $2.88 per can.

Wow, really? You can get a package that includes all the cocktails, wine, bottled beer, frappucinos, frozen margaritas, bottled water and freshly-squeezed orange juice you can drink but you'd have to pay extra for a Sprite Zero?

That just doesn't seem sensible!

you can get a sprite zero from the soda machine if a freestyle machine is onboard the ship.

Wow, really? You can get a package that includes all the cocktails, wine, bottled beer, frappucinos, frozen margaritas, bottled water and freshly-squeezed orange juice you can drink but you'd have to pay extra for a Sprite Zero?

That just doesn't seem sensible!

That's the way it is on the 13 ships that don't have a Coke Freestyle machine.

We will soon be on Freedom of the Seas. Can someone give me an idea of what beer prices are like and for cocktails?

I don't mean to sound rude. However you can use the "search" function at the top of the page. There have been countless posts with prices.

I myself, on this particular forum posted a list from the adventure/seas (diiferent ship i know) in May 2014. So its up to date.

I spent a lot of time writing that post. Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered!

FYI - it was titled something along the lines of: "Drink prices - facts"

x