Carnival Gift Card - 10% Bonus Offer

Just received the following email:

Hello ####,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

We apologize for any confusion on the closing of this promotion.

The promotion did actually end at 12:00 am today June 16th.

Due to the confusion on this, we will be honoring and fulfilling any orders placed today, June 16th, until 11:59 pm EDT.

Your order will be fulfilled.

Thank you for choosing Carnival.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Gift Card

Janet Wiebesick

got the same email

Also got a similar email. YAY!

Due to the confusion on this, we will be honoring and fulfilling any orders placed today, June 16th, until 11:59 pm EDT.

Your 10% bonus card will also be issued to you to your email address. Please allow 24-48 hrs to receive.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Gift Card

Janet Wiebesick

Edited by Batman80

Hello Xxxxx,,

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Gift Card

Janet Wiebesick

Thanks for posting about this, though I've cruised with carnival multiple times, I never received any email about this...and, I'm a dad!

This last cruise I booked with Carnival was a terrible experience...Went through multiple supervisors and just had a horrible time. Hopefully the cruise itself will make up for it.

Thanks again going to purchase some gift cards now.

Thanks for confirmation of the date being till 11:59 pm tonight. I just picked up 2- $500 to be applied to our upcoming cruise.

I just put off getting them. How dumb of me. Almost cost me the $100 bonus I will be receiving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGP1111

Cool. This is almost like watching pier runners.

Yeah, only this is like the cruise line telling you that they leave at 5PM, be back on board by 4PM, yet the ship starts pulling out at 3PM. When the crew is confused and running down the pier with everyone, something is wrong.

LOL !!

Tick-tock, waiting for 12 o'clock to see that promo card show up. :D

It said: "Send some Dad's way and get some back yourself"..

The Father's Day 10% promotion wasn't on the page, but the Father's Day header was still showing.

They really need to put an exact expiration date with an exact expiration time otherwise there will always be confusion.

I did get the e-card e-mail and understand the 10% promotion e-mail comes later - maybe within 24 hours, so I'll hang in there until then. I did take a screen shot of the first page advertising the "Father's Day" special..

I read where they are honoring the promotion until 11:59 tonight, but GYI The actual Father's Day Promotion with the wording "valid through June 16th was still on the site at 6:30 this morning. I printed it off to put in my files. Later in the day, I read about the controversy.

Hmm I bought one gift card already but was going to buy a second one to pay off my cruise completely. I sent an email asking for conformation on the deal a few hours ago but haven't heard back. I'm kind of on the fence now.

I hope everyone who purchased today gets the deal honored.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't received my promo cards this morning either. (I ordered yesterday morning when the website was still showing the promotion). I saw several emails from everyone on here stating they were honoring the promotion until last night!! Who should I contact or email to receive my promo gift cards?

We purchased ours (e-gift cards) on Sunday @ 9am. They sent e-mail notification immediately including the extra 10% card. Yesterday I used them @ 9:30am to make final payment on our cruise. The e-mails said you had to wait 24 hrs before you redeemed them.

I have a feeling that a lot of peeps bought them on the last day of the promo and maybe they're backed up?

We purchased ours (e-gift cards) on Sunday @ 9am. They sent e-mail notification immediately including the extra 10% card. Yesterday I used them @ 9:30am to make final payment on our cruise. The e-mails said you had to wait 24 hrs before you redeemed them.

I have a feeling that a lot of peeps bought them on the last day of the promo and maybe they're backed up?

This is what I think also. If after a couple days I have not received mine, then I will call.

Go back and read some of the posts from yesterday morning, folks. Someone called and was told it could be 10-12 DAYS before the promo is received for yesterday's purchases. Found it - Post #376.

Despite what they said in their emails to people, the original offer said THRU 6/16. That means it was to end at midnight yesterday, not Sunday. If they had intended for it to end on 6/15, the wording should've been "offer expires at 12:00 AM 6/16."

I'm going to email them and tell them this. Next time, they need to be have someone proofread their offers to be sure they are actually posting the correct expiration date! :(

Go back and read some of the posts from yesterday morning, folks. Someone called and was told it could be 10-12 DAYS before the promo is received for yesterday's purchases. Found it - Post #376.

:(

Thanks. At least I know to wait a bit before I call.:)