Indoor Pool

milly5959

Can anyone tell me if the indoor pool on Celebrity Eclipse is charged as extra as part of the spa? We are doing our first ever cruise in November from Southampton and ending in Miami and as it will be cold outside for the first 8 days of the cruise I am just wondering?:confused:

Can anyone tell me if the indoor pool on Celebrity Eclipse is charged as extra as part of the spa? We are doing our first ever cruise in November from Southampton and ending in Miami and as it will be cold outside for the first 8 days of the cruise I am just wondering?:confused:

No extra charge. Also two hot tubs located in this area. Adults only for indoor pool. It also has a nice Aqua spa cafe, for "healthy" breakfast and lunch items. Most are free, but they also offer smoothies at an additional charge-

Enjoy.

No extra charge. Also two hot tubs located in this area. Adults only for indoor pool. It also has a nice Aqua spa cafe, for "healthy" breakfast and lunch items. Most are free, but they also offer smoothies at an additional charge-

Enjoy.

Just an FYI, Celebrity reserves the right to allow children into the Solarium in the event of inclement weather.

Its our favourite spot. On our Iceland and Norway cruise we had 11 days of either thick fog or heavy rain, but in the solarium it always felt like it was sunny oitside ss there is so much light flooding in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They do tend to let children in the solarium when the weather is bad, but it is not all the time. They are only permitted for a few hours in the morning and then again in the afternoon. The solarium is one of our favorite spots on the ship.