Entertainment Info on NCL Ships?

negc

On NCL website when you click on link for your ship, it says what entertainment is onboard

really?

didn't know that.

going to check it out now :)

thanks for the information!

editing...where does it say this? It only mentions Second City *shrug*

Edited by Traveller20074

On NCL website when you click on link for your ship, it says what entertainment is onboard

Thanks, but that only tells me about the production shows that are featured on every sailing and the various types of entertainment such as the mystery dinner or the white hot party which are generally available onboard but doesn't contain any specific information on "celebrity entertainers" (comics, singers, illusionists, jugglers etc.) who usually change weekly or every few weeks. I was more interested in that kind of information. On RCI I can find out the names of the various headliners who are booked for a specific cruise. If anyone knows if such information is readily available, I would be interested in learning about it.:)

The Dailies are only going to tell who was on the sailing from which the dailies were saved. It doesn't tell who is going to be the entertainment on an upcoming sailing. For instance, my Daily says that Sugar Blue played in the Grammy Experience. That doesn't mean he is there forever. So I don't think that will help the OP.

I think he's looking for a specific name for his specific cruise/ship. I don't know where that is listed; other than someone posting on this thread from the same ship he's going on

I am sorry that I can't help, but can you please share the email you have for Royal Caribbean as that would be handy to have for when we sail with them?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No problem. I was just hoping that NCL would have a similar source of information to what RCI offers. Someone who was just on the Dawn has provided me with his Dailies but, of course, that won't help identifying individual headliners who may be onboard for our August cruise. He did have very favorable comments about the entertainment that he saw while onboard, especially Elements.

For entertainment schedules on specific sailings of RCI ships, you can email them at web_reservations@rccl.com. Give them the name of the ship and the sailing date and they will immediately acknowledge your request and will usually respond with the requested information within a few days. I would suggest making your request no sooner than four to six weeks prior to your sailing date.