Celebrity Website Manage Reservation Question

geospyder

Currently we have three cruises booked. If I click on Manage Reservation on two of them I get the infamous "Site under Maintenance" message. I can get into the third cruise. The question I have is, when I click on View Guests I see dollar amounts under both names. The amount is $350 under both. We didn't book it via Celebrity so we should not have any Celebrity OBC. Any idea what that dollar amount might represent?

Currently we have three cruises booked. If I click on Manage Reservation on two of them I get the infamous "Site under Maintenance" message. I can get into the third cruise. The question I have is, when I click on View Guests I see dollar amounts under both names. The amount is $350 under both. We didn't book it via Celebrity so we should not have any Celebrity OBC. Any idea what that dollar amount might represent?

Hate to break it to you, but the website is a constant mess.:eek: It might

not be your money......:o

This is the first time in a week that I have been able to get into the Manage Reservation area of my next booked cruise. Everything appears correct on mine!

OMG, it worked for me too. I had found a workaround, but now it works as it should. Finally! :D

I just made the final payment for our December Silhouette cruise, got the email confirmation about the payment I made for a 7 night Galapagos Inner Loop cruise - that trip is news to me! While I'd certainly love to get to the Galapagos someday, I'm definitely booked on an Eastern Caribbean trip, and now I'm getting the "down for maintenance" message. I had to laugh. This site can be a hot mess sometimes.

Gotta love technology.

I was finally able to see my reservation after several weeks of "site under maintenance". But it says Status- 24 hour Hold. It has said that since we cancelled and rebooked which meant dropping the drink package, cutting the price a couple of hundred bucks and gaining a nice OBC. At first, the on hold scared me, but I have gotten used to seeing it there so as long as my cabin doesn't show in a mock booking, I shall go with the flow.:p

This morning I was able to get into the other two cruises and there is nothing under our names. Just adds more to the confusion since both those cruises should have $300 OBC from Celebrity. No biggie but it does have me curious :confused:

This morning I was able to get into the other two cruises and there is nothing under our names. Just adds more to the confusion since both those cruises should have $300 OBC from Celebrity. No biggie but it does have me curious :confused:

I can now get into all my reservations but I have no clue why some show a $ amount under our names and some don't....is that an amount due or is that the amount of OBC well get on board or is it just an error? and why do some cruises show a number and others don't?

I also note on that "guests" page that if I want to change my cc number, there's no way to do it....strange since they give you a way to look it up, but then what do you do with it if the wrong number is on your reservation (which you can't see on that page due to what appears to be a programming/formating problem (using IE)?

Finally, checking the drink packages to see if any prices have changed, they list prices per person, but don't say "per day" anywhere on any page....so the classic package which is "from 49.95" becomes $350 when you add it to your cart. I guess no one proof reads anything on their web site.

Edited by ghstudio

According to my TA...

"I have contacted Celebrity directly and they have advised that it is a glitch in their system and that the amount of $350.00 that you are seeing does not represent anything."

I just made the final payment for our December Silhouette cruise, got the email confirmation about the payment I made for a 7 night Galapagos Inner Loop cruise - that trip is news to me! While I'd certainly love to get to the Galapagos someday, I'm definitely booked on an Eastern Caribbean trip, and now I'm getting the "down for maintenance" message. I had to laugh. This site can be a hot mess sometimes.

Gotta love technology.

It seems that we will be joining you on the Galapagos Loop Cruise too! I got the same message when we paid for our cruise. We had planned on Alaska, but hey, whatever....

If nothing else, I've at least learned where the Galapagos Loop is, as I just HAD to google it when I found out I was going there.

Seriously, this is annoying me a bit. We are relatively new to cruising, & I thought that booking direct with Celebrity would be the safest way to go.