Oasis Promenade/Central Park

Has anyone had a Promenade room on the 7th deck of the Oasis? I am looking to book one but am concerned about noise from above or below. I know there will be noise when there are events and parades but I am worried about late night noise from any of the clubs or restaurants. Should be do a Central Park view instead of a Promenade? Thanks for any info you can provide.

We had a Promenade cabin on Allure of the Seas (one of the three that connects — 7197, I think) and it was a nice cabin, but it did suffer from noise in the morning hours from Park Café directly above. You could hear the chairs moving/scraping. Since I'm more of a late-night person, hearing that noise in the morning was unpleasant for me. I don't recall any noise in the late evening or night, though.

If noise is generally a concern, I'd highly recommend a Central Park view cabin. We had 9645 on Oasis of the Seas which offered a view of the Rising Tide Bar. It was very quiet.

Edited by Daghis