Freedom of the Seas

Looking at taking a cruise in 2015 and looking at the Freedom of the Seas. Been on three Carnival cruises and now considering FOS or the Carnival Breeze.

Do anyone have the cruise compass for the 7 day eastern cruise?

Also the 7 day menus and the kids menu.

Just wondering if anyone can order off the kids menu ie teenagers?

Any information you can give me regarding which cruise and the compasses/menus and their experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, don't have the documents you want, except to say that if you have teenagers they are going to love the rock wall and flowrider.

I don't know why RC would care if they eat kids food, but why? When we take grandkids onboard we like to play up what an adventure it is to try some of the food onboard that they would never get at home.

Only thing I remember from a recent 7 day is that they had escargot, shrimp cocktail every night. Prime rib is an option on the first night, with a lobster/shrimp platter later in the cruise.

Any information you can give me regarding which cruise and the compasses/menus and their experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, others can order off the kids menu. I've personally known a few people who were bariatric surgery patients who did so for the smaller portion if they didn't see something they wanted on the regular menu. The waiters seemed polite and eager to please.

Have you decided on Eastern or Western? Come join us in our roll call for April 26th if you might want to do the western. I've been on the ship before, but don't save compasses/menues.

• 2 months later...

I don't know the website off the top of my head, but if you google Royal Caribbean press kit and click on cuisine (or something like that), they will have the menus for the week, as well as Portofino and Chops.

I just sailed on FOS on Aug. 10th and they were accurate.

I don't know the website off the top of my head, but if you google Royal Caribbean press kit and click on cuisine (or something like that), they will have the menus for the week, as well as Portofino and Chops.

I just sailed on FOS on Aug. 10th and they were accurate.

Here you go:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

Edited by clarea

Looking at taking a cruise in 2015 and looking at the Freedom of the Seas. Been on three Carnival cruises and now considering FOS or the Carnival Breeze.

Do anyone have the cruise compass for the 7 day eastern cruise?

Also the 7 day menus and the kids menu.

I noted that this thread was started a couple months ago, but here is a link to the Eatern Caribbean Cruise Compass's from our FOS cruise on 8/10/14. They also list which menu is served each night.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc