Sold Out!

xrayjng

I had some interest in a cruise for Dec. 2014 .On the celebrity site all but inside and ocean view are Sold out? Does that seem right? I have another site I sometimes view to browse different sailings and it doesn't show Sold out.

I had some interest in a cruise for Dec. 2014 .On the celebrity site all but inside and ocean view are Sold out? Does that seem right? I have another site I sometimes view to browse different sailings and it doesn't show Sold out.

I have cruises on December 8th and 13th and most categories are sold out. Despite what some say on these boards Celebrity offers a fine product at a good price and many choose to cruise with Celebrity. Last year Celebrity's average cruise was at 104% of capacity. "Capacity" is defined as 2 people per cabin x number of cabins. The additional amount comes as a result of more than 2 people sharing a cabin. Numbers come from the most recent SEC filings and available at Celebrity Investor Relations.

I have cruises on December 8th and 13th and most categories are sold out. Despite what some say on these boards Celebrity offers a fine product at a good price and many choose to cruise with Celebrity. Last year Celebrity's average cruise was at 104% of capacity. "Capacity" is defined as 2 people per cabin x number of cabins. The additional amount comes as a result of more than 2 people sharing a cabin. Numbers come from the most recent SEC filings and available at Celebrity Investor Relations.

Are you on the Dec 8th connie? I sailed the same time last year and loved it! was looking to possible sail again.

Are you on the Dec 8th connie? I sailed the same time last year and loved it! was looking to possible sail again.

Yes, doing the B2B to make it a 14 day. Judging by the Roll Calls many are doing the same.

It might be that the only cabins available are the blocks that are 'sold' to major travel agent sights. I have booked with both Celebrity and the other site (that remains nameless here:)) and have had no problems with either. Good luck!

Any TA's holding cabins will release any not sold back to Celebrity when FINAL pymt is due the end of Aug, or 1st of Sept, along with people that dont make the final and get their deposit back. There may be something then if you are able to wait that long to book.

Or do a 'GTY' and roll the dice for what comes up.

If it is a cruise you really want, just keep watching it.

Many times categories that appear "sold out" will open up again later as people cancel or upgrade or travel agents release cabins that they were holding.

Also, they sometimes lock out certain categories temporarily while doing inventory on them or making changes, and then open them up for booking again later.