List of Excursions for Booked Cruise

We are on a Voyager cruise next Spring and can book our excursions in mid-August. I think I recall obtaining an email or download attachment listing all possible excursions, but do not recall process. Any help out there?

I'm sure that someone else will chime in but I believe that these are not available until the excursions are available to book. We have a cruise booked for April, 2015 - the only way we can view excursions is to go to your cruise on the website and view the excursions. They are not available by email.

We are on a Voyager cruise next Spring and can book our excursions in mid-August. I think I recall obtaining an email or download attachment listing all possible excursions, but do not recall process. Any help out there?

Log in but do not go into your account and look at the booked cruise as you can not access the email function that way. You can get a list of the current shore excursions emailed to you by going through the find a cruise process and then accessing the cruise you have booked. Once you are looking at the cruise you click on the "Activities" tab then the "Ports and excursions" tab. Pick any port to look at the offered excursions for that port. On the left hand side just above where the names of the excursions are listed you will see a link that says "Receive all available tours by email". Click on that link and follow the instructions.

You should have no problem getting the excursions that are currently showing for all ports. They might not all turn out to be offered when you actually are able to book but they give a good idea of what might be offered.

Good luck. Hope this helps. If there is anything else please let me know. :)

Thanks -- it worked for our April cruise. When I tried it for a mid-August, 2015 and November, 2015 cruise, the option to receive email did not show up. Think it has to do with shore excursions not being set until 240 days prior to the date of embarkation.

Log in but do not go into your account and look at the booked cruise as you can not access the email function that way. You can get a list of the current shore excursions emailed to you by going through the find a cruise process and then accessing the cruise you have booked. Once you are looking at the cruise you click on the "Activities" tab then the "Ports and excursions" tab. Pick any port to look at the offered excursions for that port. On the left hand side just above where the names of the excursions are listed you will see a link that says "Receive all available tours by email". Click on that link and follow the instructions.

You should have no problem getting the excursions that are currently showing for all ports. They might not all turn out to be offered when you actually are able to book but they give a good idea of what might be offered.

Good luck. Hope this helps. If there is anything else please let me know. :)

Thanks. I thought it was something like that.

Thanks -- it worked for our April cruise. When I tried it for a mid-August, 2015 and November, 2015 cruise, the option to receive email did not show up. Think it has to do with shore excursions not being set until 240 days prior to the date of embarkation.

I just tried it and this year it is not working:mad:

I just tried it and this year it is not working:mad:

The "Receive All Available Tours By Email" link usually doesn't appear until 245 - 250 days before the cruise. For your cruise, I suggest checking for the link around August 6, 2014. Hope this helps.

The "Receive All Available Tours By Email" link usually doesn't appear until 245 - 250 days before the cruise. For your cruise, I suggest checking for the link around August 6, 2014. Hope this helps.

Think you calculated closer to 365 days rather than 245-250;) According to my trusty date calculator (link to calculator http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html ) 240 days before August 17, 2017 (guessing the date -- I think all three ships have a departure date of 8/27/2015) is December 20th. So, based on the 245 - 250 days that you mentioned, the email link should be up around Christmas, 2014. On the other hand, according to both your and my memories of when the link comes up, the link for our April 2nd trip should not be up until August.

Cruisealert, since your cruise is approximately 4 1/2 months after ours, I'd check again every month or so. If you don't want to wait, you could do it the long way (you need a bit of time for this). I go into the website and copy and paste each excursion into a Word document. In addition to be time consuming, there could be changes from now and when the email becomes available. I know -- it is a bit frustrating.

Edited by Travelcat2

Think you calculated closer to 365 days rather than 245-250;) According to my trusty date calculator (link to calculator http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html ) 240 days before August 17, 2017 (guessing the date -- I think all three ships have a departure date of 8/27/2015) is December 20th. So, based on the 245 - 250 days that you mentioned, the email link should be up around Christmas, 2014. On the other hand, according to both your and my memories of when the link comes up, the link for our April 2nd trip should not be up until August.

Cruisealert, since your cruise is approximately 4 1/2 months after ours, I'd check again every month or so. If you don't want to wait, you could do it the long way (you need a bit of time for this). I go into the website and copy and paste each excursion into a Word document. In addition to be time consuming, there could be changes from now and when the email becomes available. I know -- it is a bit frustrating.

If you look at the original post, you will see that cruisealert departs on Voyager on 13 April 2015, which makes DaveFr's calculation correct