Grand Alaska Menus and Entertainers

gatorguy56

Can someone off of one of the 2014 Grand Alaska Cruises tell me who the entertainers are this year? Recommendations on who was good? Also, if you have any patters or menus you can post, I'd really love to see them. We're headed out the end of July and I can hardly wait!

I posted a link to pictures of the dinner menus on my Crown Alaska cruise in late May early June here:

[thread]2054760[/thread]

The menus are usually pretty standard so I would imagine these would be the same as those on the Grand.

Hoping that third time's the charm :)

I'd also like to know about any live music/bands on the Grand. If there are copies of the Patter available, that would be excellent because that should have the information I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide this information.

Does anyone know who the naturalist is on the Grand this year?

For me' date=' the nature presentations count as entertainment :)[/quote']

Someone mentioned in another thread that it is Mark Harris. I googled him and he sounds good.

Menus should be the standard ones, and I can mostly guess the order, but I would still like to confirm which night it Italian night. It's my favorite, and I'm really hoping it's not the night we are in Juneau and not getting back to the ship until 8 PM. I might be too exhausted to enjoy it that day!

Yesterday's email informed me of the following:

Production shows - British Invasion; Motor City

Movies (MUTS) - Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit;The Lego Movie

Entertainers - Phil Tag; Garry Carson

Naturalists - Mark Harris; Libby Riddles

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can someone off of one of the 2014 Grand Alaska Cruises tell me who the entertainers are this year? Recommendations on who was good? Also, if you have any patters or menus you can post, I'd really love to see them. We're headed out the end of July and I can hardly wait!

Did you get your per cruise e-mail listing this?

Yes, it was from the email. I really liked Libby Riddles on my last Alaskan cruise. She was the first woman to win the Iditarod and her story is compelling.

I second that. Libby Riddles was fascinating. Go to her lectures!

Someone mentioned in another thread that it is Mark Harris. I googled him and he sounds good.

Menus should be the standard ones, and I can mostly guess the order, but I would still like to confirm which night it Italian night. It's my favorite, and I'm really hoping it's not the night we are in Juneau and not getting back to the ship until 8 PM. I might be too exhausted to enjoy it that day!

Sherry, Italian night is on Tuesday night the day you leave Ketchikan.

The MDR menus are pretty much the same as last year.

Big Eagle