Question about excursions

S&B

We are looking at a particular cruise and I have looked at the shore excursions offered by HAL. Is this a partial list of excursions that I can see before booking the cruise? After booking and I have a booking number, etc. will there be other excursions listed when I go into my portfolio? Or is this it what I see now.

Thanks.

If you are getting close to the cruise, these are probably all the excursions. If you are six mos. away, there is a chance there may be additions. You can look at CC--ports of call and you might find other private excursions that others have gone on that might interest you.

Once you have a registered booking listed in your HAL account, you will be able to see the excursions identified for that specific cruise rather than just the general excursions listed in the main HAL web page. But... having said that, the only true guide is the one you will find in your room when you board as now and again, some may be changed, deleted or added.

If you are looking for a ShorEx that is not listed, ask on your CC roll call (people going on your specific cruise with you) to see if other folks might be interested injoining in on an alternative shore excursion arranged for privately in advance of your sailing. m--

The general list that you see on HAL's site for the ports is all the excursions that are offered for each port for the ships that visit that port. But once you actually book, and you click onto the ports in your itinerary, you may or may not see all the same excursions. There have been times when we got on a ship and excursions were cancelled -- usually due to not enough people having signed up for them. And there have also been times when a couple of other excursions were added.