Drinks Package for scotch drinker?

Hi all

Last cruise my friend mostly ordered the following beverages:

* 2 red wines

* 2 cocktails of the day

* 2 double scotches

* 2 premium coffees

* sometimes a shot or 2

Just checking to see if anyone knows if the Premium Drinks Package would be the way for her to go rather than the PAYG method.

I would only have 2 coffees plus a couple at the most cocktails so I believe that the PAYG method is best for me.

Thanks for your reply. It's great to know that others here are prepared to help out at all times.

Gae

Hi all

Last cruise my friend mostly ordered the following beverages:

* 2 red wines

* 2 cocktails of the day

* 2 double scotches

* 2 premium coffees

* sometimes a shot or 2

Just checking to see if anyone knows if the Premium Drinks Package would be the way for her to go rather than the PAYG method.

I would only have 2 coffees plus a couple at the most cocktails so I believe that the PAYG method is best for me.

Thanks for your reply. It's great to know that others here are prepared to help out at all times.

Gae

You must take more than one list into account. The package only works if the person drinks like this "every" day, including days in port.

For one day, it would seem to be worth it.

But think about days in port vs sea days.

:)

You must take more than one list into account. The package only works if the person drinks like this "every" day, including days in port.

For one day, it would seem to be worth it.

But think about days in port vs sea days.

:)

Our next cruise is 16 days with just 6 port days so LOTS of sea days which we love!

I would do the 55 a day package, you cannot order a double , but can order 1 then order another in a few mins, several 12 year old scotchs are included in package

Thank you George for your information! Is this the Premium Package? As we have 10 sea days I think she'll get her money's worth. It will cost her $880 ($55 x 16 days) and I know her bar bill was about twice that amount for our last 15 day cruise which was port intensive! :eek:

Thank you George for your information! Is this the Premium Package? As we have 10 sea days I think she'll get her money's worth. It will cost her $880 ($55 x 16 days) and I know her bar bill was about twice that amount for our last 15 day cruise which was port intensive! :eek:

Yes, the Premium package is 55 USD per day, including gratuities.