Drink Package...do we both have to buy it?

Cruiser418

My husband and I are sailing on the Celebrity Reflection July 25th for our honeymoon. He wants to get the premium drink package, but I rarely drink. Do we both have to purchase the package, or can he just get it himself? I wasn't sure if everyone over 21 in the same cabin had to purchase it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My husband and I are sailing on the Celebrity Reflection July 25th for our honeymoon. He wants to get the premium drink package, but I rarely drink. Do we both have to purchase the package, or can he just get it himself? I wasn't sure if everyone over 21 in the same cabin had to purchase it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

He can purchase it for himself. It is against the rules for him to get a drink for you on his card. That's the policy. Now watch how this thing goes. I'll just sit on the side and get some popcorn.

If it is a freebee from Celebrity you both need to select the beverage package then your DH can upgrade once on board. If it is a straight purchase then he can buy it and you do not have to but you cannot share his.

Mary Lou

I did not know that, but we would both use it anyway, but that is different than on Carnival and NCL where everyone in room / group had to buy.

You said "we would both use it anyway"???? You both cannot use one drink package. It's against the rules, and if caught, you'll lose the package and no refunds.

You said "we would both use it anyway"???? You both cannot use one drink package. It's against the rules, and if caught, you'll lose the package and no refunds.

Sorry I meant we both would use the drink package so we would both buy one.

You tell them your pregnant and they will allow you to choose a different incentive if it's a123 promotion. If your not pregnant don't worry about the white fib. If you are pregnant congratulations from everybody of CC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums